Chapter 2 (Explicit Content)

Demontre'

I looked from Ray, my best friend, to Diamond, my bride. Something wasn't right. Diamond had so much fear on her face.

"Why would you object?" I looked right in Ray's eyes and I could see fear.

"Well Montre' you know you my nigga and everything, so I feel as though you need to know this before you marry her." By now everyone was listening, especially me. "I know I was wrong, but JI can't take it back now. I slept with Diamond around the time she got pregnant, and there's a possibility that I'm little Jay's daddy." He put his head down.

I was in total shock. I wouldn't talk or move. How could Diamond do that to me? How could she embarass me like this? Where did we go wrong? Where did I go wrong? Before I knew it I was swinging at everything in sight. I screamed and screamed as tears ran down my face, People kept trying to calm me down, but it wasn't happening. By time the third person touched me, I decided that I didn't want to see anyone anymore and I left.

Is all this real ?

Diamond

After Demontre's episode, he left. I couldn't even bring myself to follow him. I just sat there and cried. It was a mistake.

*FlashBack*

It was raining and cold as I knocked on Ray's door, crying but trying to keep my composure. He came to the door in just boxers. I never realized how sexy he was. What was I saying? No! Diamond this is your boyfriend's best friend.

"Oh, if you and Chels are busy I'll just go away." I sniffled. I turned around to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"No, she's actually staying with her mom for the weekend. Come in you're soaked. Why are you crying?" He wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"Another Arguement." I sighed.

He led me in the house. I sat on the couch as he cleaned off the table in front of me. I couldn't help but to look down and I saw the head of his dick. I licked my lips and quickly looked up before he noticed.

"So what was it about this time?" He asked, helping me take off my jacket, which was now soaked. My short was also wet and white so it was see through. Ray's eyes got wide. "Would you like me to dry your shirt for you?"

"Oh yeah. We just don't get along Ray. I'm so tired of his bullshit." I said, taking off my shirt to dry.

"Well maybe you need to find someone that doesn't argue with you so much." I could see the lust in his eyes, and I knew he could see the lust in mine.

"Maybe I do but I don't know where to look." I slowly started to get hot in the room.

"Your TRUE love could be right in front of you, and you would never know until you tried something." With those last words he crashed his lips into mine.

This kiss was filled with lust. He wanted me and I wanted him. The kiss quickly got heated. He stripped me down and I took off his boxers, until we were down to nothing. He quicked pushed himself inside of me, making me feel every inch of him, as I screamed for him to go harder and faster. With each stroke my fingernails went deep and deeper into his back. Eventually he busted inside of me and we both fell asleep.

About a week later me and Demontre' made love, and about a month after that I found out I was pregnant with Jamal.

*FlashBack End*

Now all of this, my mistake, my stupidness, everything is going to ruin my life and my chances of ever being with Demontre'. I have to find him and explain myself.

To save my was supposed to be marriage.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray is in the picture ! c;