Chapter 7 (Moved On?)

Demontre'

It's been 8 months and I haven't heard from Diamond. Of course I've tried going by there, by her job, and calling her, but it's not working. Eventually I just decided to give up. I faced the fact that she just doesn't love me anymore.

One day, on my way home from work, I saw a girl on the side of the road. Her car had broken down and it was raining, so I decided to give her a lift. Yeah, thugs can be nice too. She's very pretty. Her name is Orchid, 19 years old, mixed with black and puerto rican, and she's a little thug. When I say little I mean LITTLE! She's like 5'5. Anyways, that was like 4 months ago. Now she's been my girlfriend for 3 months. She is everything that Diamond was not.

"Babe I want Olive Garden!" Orchid was whining like she always does to get what she wants from me, but it's cute.

"Girl we passed Olive Garden 3 times and you just now telling me that's what you want to eat?" I laughed at her crazy ass.

"I didn't want it then." She made a little pout face as I turned the car around.

"Okay , okay we're going you big baby." I smiled as I side glanced her and saw a little smile on her face.

As we walked into Olive Garden and sat down I saw Diamond and that nigga Keem. I'm not gonna lie I was mad as hell that she even had my kids around that nigga. But I'm not gonna ruin my night with my Lil Tupac.

Now don't get me wrong, Orchid knows everything that went down and she thinks I was right for doing what I did. But she doesn't know who Diamond is.

When our food came out, we started eating until I over heard some shit being said about me. I turned around to see Keem mean mugging me.

"Babe? Why that nigga looking at you like that?" O said finishing up her food.

"Okay, remember I told you about Diamond? Well that's her, her boyfriend, and my kids." As soon as those words came out of my mouth, I saw fire in her eyes.

Before I knew it Orchid was over at Diamond, pulling her weave out. I couldn't believe my eyes.... I had never met a girl that could beat Diamond in a fight. I was just watching everything happen when BAM! I fell to the ground with blood dripping from my nose.

It's been awhile since I beat someone's ass.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introducing our new character (Montre's new girl) Orchid! @JOrchid Follow her!!!! She will be a BIG part of this story c;

@JOrchid @JOrchid @JOrchid @JOrchid @JOrchid @JOrchid @JOrchid @JOrchid @JOrchid @JOrchid

Picture - Orchid (Lil Tupac)

Sorry it was so short !