Chapter 15

Montre's POV

As soon as the door opened. I seen my cousin Mel so excited to have us.

" DamnnnnTre, it's been years since I've actually seen you in person. You've grown up soooo much. How old are you now bruh? "

I'm 22 now cuzz, 2 years younger then you remember?

"Frfr Tre? I thought you was more like Aug age. "

Ahah, nahh cuzzz. . . Frfr tho, where's young Aug at?

" He's sitting in the couch. Come on in tho, my house is now your house young blood. "

Thanks cuzz, appreciate it.

As we walked into the front door I see Aug sitting on the couch. Seems like he don't remember me or something. He looks at me and I say, Yo Aug, you don't remember me cuzz?

" Man nigga you think imma forget about my big cuzz like that? Nahh fam, of course I remember you. Its been like 8 years since I've seen you. "

Yeah fam, sure been a long time. You sure grew up a lot tho. Your tall as fuck nigga and you only bouta be 18?

" Yeah bruh, next week Sept the 3rd. "

That's wassup fam. Me and Mel will need to turn up for you, ahahah!

" Nahh bruhh, ahah I'm good, frfr tho. Anyways who is this beautiful lady and kids? "

Ohh bruhh, that's my soon to be wife, and my kids. That's Diamond , Aurora, Princess, and Jamal.

Diamond quickly said " Hi nice to meet you both Aug and Mel. So do you guys have any kids of your own? "

" I do. " Mel said. " I have 3 wonderful daughters, 2 of them are upstairs, Princess, Aurora, Jamal, you kids are welcome to go upstairs when them. The oldest one is at school, she should arrive soon. Ohh and by the way lets get your stuff out of the car and take them to the room you guys will stay. Would you like the kids to have their own room or same bedroom just beds? "

Bruh they can stay in our rooms just an extra bed would be nice.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

As soon as we unpacked and settle down Diamond comes over to me and kisses me. I kiss her back and ask her, Diamond wassup? that was out of no where.

She said softly " Tre we haven't done it in a while, and I think its time to do it again. "

I looked at her all crazy and shxt. Diamond maybe we should actually let it out so we won't have any more kids. You're young and beautiful and we already have 3 wonderful kids. We don't nee more.

" I agree "Tre" "

I laughed and kissed her. You like that nickname my cuzz gaved me huh?

" Of course Tre, it sounds sooo good and I can make it sound better. "

Damnn Diamond can get a bit too freaky at times, I feel like she's the man always trynna start it first. I enjoy it tho.

*

*

*

*

*

*

* Diamond's POV *

By the way Tre talked I can tell he was getting turned on. I slowly walked to the door, shut it slowly and locked it. As I slowly turned around and looked at Tre, he was just standing there looking at me. I started to walk twords him taking my shirt off. I help him take his off. I put my lips by his hear and whisper into his ear " Today we're trading places Tre. " He looks at me and smiles. I push him on to the bed and start to remove his pants, after I remove them off I take my shorts off and climb on top of him. Trying to take all the control he has when he's on top of me. I hold his hands up by the headboard while slowly rubbing my chest on his face.

It wasn't long before we heard gun shots and stopped what we we're doing and got dressed.

As we rushed downstairs to see what was going on. We see the door open. I look at Tre and tell him, "Hopefully it wasn't Mel or Aug that's hurt. " He looked at me told me to stay here and ran outside. . .

As I stayed with Mel's kids and mine in the living room waiting for them to come back. I hear a knock on the back door. I tell the girls and Jamal to go upstairs and hide and not to come out until Mel, Aug, Montre' or me call their names. They rushed upstairs and I slowly walk to the back door. As soon as I opened it I see a man with a mask holding a gun telling me to go with him or he will kill everyone that lived in this house. I screamed but he hit me on my head with the gun.

*

*

*

*

*

*

When I had woke up I was tied up with both of my hands behind my back, tape around my mouth and blind folded. I can tell I was laying down in a bed side ways. I began to cry, but all that came out when I tried to talk, sounded like I was mumbling.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter, I know I did.

What do y'all think is going on? Who kidnapped her? Who shot? Did anyone get hurt?

Fimd out next Chapter.

Go read my new book called THE YOUNG DIVA, the female hustlah!

I have a new book called " My Authors Notebook " I'm basically going to blog and all that if your interested on what I do etc... make sure you read the description for more info!