Finally

"I don't think we should go to this club at least not for a few weeks." Gavin spoke up once I exited the bathroom in one of the new lingerie outfits.

"I didn't really plan on going at all. I mean I really appreciate the gesture but right now heavy drinking and partying isn't going to help my body." I sighed sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing lotion on my limbs.

"Good because, my wolf and I don't trust that sincere gesture." He sneered the word.

"Of course your alpha male is kicking in when another man approaches me in any kind of way. It's a wonder if you would fight our future pups for my breast milk." I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"Yes I would if I had to. But I wouldn't starve my pups... for long." Gavin smirked and dodged the bottle of lotion I threw at him.

I crawled across the bed and to where Gavin sat and straddled his lap. "Tonight we work on your future competition." I wrapped my arms round his neck causing him to smile and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Let's hop to it then." He rolled over dropping me on the bed.

                                                                        ******

Within two months of keeping myself away from stress and anything harmful to me, I was finally pregnant. Six weeks to be exact. The pack was more than overjoyed when the news was announced. Mothers and children brought me gifts of good luck and charms for the pup's good health. Gavin received congratulations and heavy pats on the back from the men. Many of the Father's warned him about having to help with everything, including diaper changes. Today we met with the pack doctor who was almost as happy as I was.

"Well, Luna, your body is doing well and so is the pup." She confirmed wiping the gel from my stomach and pressing a few buttons on the machine before stepping out.

"Our first pup." Gavin rubbed his large warm hands against the barely noticeable bump forming in my stomach.

"You're going to be a father, Gavin, someone is going to need you to teach them things." I smiled watching his reaction as my words settled in.

"Dear moon, you're right. I'll have to teach him or her how to fight and look after the pack. I'll have to protect you both from everything, especially if it's a girl." He narrowed his eyes.

"You cannot keep her or him from their mate." I replied as the doctor came back in.

"I can and I will, especially if they are too young. I am Alpha." He growled lowly.

"The pup has yet to be born and you're already thinking about keeping it away from it's mate." The doctor came back in the room with a large white paper bag folded at the top.

"Exactly what I was thinking." I snickered as Gavin made a face.

"Okay, my alphas. In this bag are some vitamins that will help you keep healthy and balanced since the pup will be taking pretty much all of your nutrients. There is also the photos of the sonogram so you have the pup's first image." She spoke hand Gavin the bag.

"Thank you, Doctor Bayy." Gavin and I replied as we stood to leave.

"Please, call me Lisa." She insisted with a polite smile.

"As long as you call us by our names." I offered a friendly smile.

"Very well, have a good day, Gavin, Shelly." She waved us off awkwardly as we left the room hospital.

"So where do you feel like going today, are you hungry or anything?" Gavin asked as he helped me into the car, even though I didn't need his help.

"Gavin for the millionth time, I'm not hungry, I can still do things for myself!" I took a deep breath and let it out. "Gavin, take a deep breath and relax because your stressing me out, and that's not what I need for another seven and a half months okay?"