Extra Safe

"I don't know about the rest of you but I find it really convenient that Nivea knows where this guy lives even though she's never been there before." I spoke as we approached the private house.

"Are you insinuating something, brother?" Atesh asked eyeing my suspiciously.

"I'm just pointing out how odd that is." I replied mocking his unnecessary hurt.

"If you must know, Gavin, as a way to protect each other, Shelly told Nivea where he lived and even showed her pictures of it." Atesh huffed as we now stood in front of the house.

"Okay ladies, enough of the bickering, let's scout out the area." Charlie interfered before well nodded and silently searched around for any sign that he was home.

Sniffing around we caught the scent of Ashton and Shelly as well as the older neighbor that lived next door. I decided to climb up in to the shed that sat in the back yard, to get a better view of the inside of the house. Once on top of the shed I leaned against the window looking into what seemed to be a bathroom. I quietly tested the window, relived to find that it was unlocked, and hoisted myself inside as quietly as I could.

Looking to the left, I found the door and gently turned the knob before pulling the door open. I stepped out in to a dim hallway lit by rays of sunlight that leaked in to it. I took a guess and decided the bedroom would be in the back so I turned left and walked a few feet down the hall until I came to a door. Sniffing the air the scent of my mate was strong here as well as the human's.

With a careful turn of the knob I gently pulled the door open, revealing my mate laying unconscious on the bed and Ashton laying beside her with his palm on her forehead...

<><><><><><><><><>

"Everything between us would be great if you simply didn't fight me on everything." Ashton sat across from me on the love seat in the living room.

"Everything between us could be great if you had simply taken no for an answer." I shot back.

"I love you and you threw our relationship away. I was the most caring and loving boyfriend you had, you told me so and you threw me away. We could have been happy together. We were happy together, we can be-" I couldn't take it anymore.

"Shut the fuck up already!" I screamed, "The whole nice guy finish last spiel is lame. This is on of the problems I had with you. You're so fucking dramatic, I felt like I was the man in the relationship, with a bitch that was constantly pmsing. Be a man not a boy, accept no as an answer!" It finally happened, I flipped out on him and he just stared at me.

"So what are you saying?" He spoke slowly.

"I'm saying that your clingy, overly needy, not to mention. You're very childish. In short we don't work together." I sighed standing up and heading toward the stairs.

"You still don't understand, do you?" called before I felt his fingers hook in the loop of my jeans and pull me back to him. "I run this shit, and I've been playing nice for a little too long, I'm gonna have to show you my much more serious side."

Ashton grabbed me like a doll, tossing me over his shoulder, before hiking up stairs and eventually in to the bedroom. He roughly dropped me on the bed before stripping off his shirt and shoes. Ashton then proceeded to climb on the bed and pull me down to him by my ankles as I struggled to get away. He let my wrists go once our covered sexes were pressed together, with my thighs held up by his.

Ashton then managed to grab my wrists and hold them down above my head with one hand before running his free hand down my cheek to my neck. He kissed the right side of my neck while his hand traveled lower groping my breast slowly then trailing further down my stomach stopping at the barrier that separated his touch from my bare skin.