Last Time

"Now that I have you in my grasp again it's-" Ashton started

"Aren't you getting tired of me rejecting you, for the millionth time?"

"No, I see it as a need to try harder, a challenge." He sneered sarcastically.

With a huff, I laced my fingers together, under my small baby bump. I stood against a wall in his new house, watching as he walked back and forth while plotting against my mate. Again. We were in a basement, which looked more like a stalker's man cave. It was the first place we appeared and I'd refused to sit anywhere in this disturbing place.

Across from the lounge area brandished with a flat screen and X-box, was an empty brown fold out table below a shit load of pictures on the wall. Me. All the pictures were of me. Some were me in the middle of speaking, or walking. Some were of me and Gavin, only, they scratched his face out.

"How childish." I laughed aloud, making my way over to the wall of me.

"What?"Ashton replied from behind before clearing his throat. "It's not childish, his face isn't needed, only yours."

"Just when I think you've hit rock bottom," I shook my head as I reached out to the pictures on the wall.

starting of slowly then with haste, I began pulling the pictures, two, three, at a time. Thumb tacks jumped out of the cork board with each picture I pulled. Somewhere along the line, I got angry. This asshole continuously tried to ruin my life just to make his a little better, continuously wouldn't get the point that I don't want him.

"All my hard work, destroyed." Ashton replied as his dull footsteps came towards me.

"I don't give a fuck about your hard work," I began ripping three pictures at once. "I don't give a fuck about you. And I damn sure don't give a fuck about these pictures." I snapped at him.

"I think you should rela-" He reached out to touch me and I slapped his hands away.

"The next time you try to touch me, I'm cutting your fingers off." I watched as he stepped back slightly frightened. "You're ten times dumber than I originally thought."

"How so?" He challenged.

"You're going to die by my hands, that should be explanation enough." With that I walked past him looking for anyway out of the basement.

Once I found steps leading up to a door I began to climb them.

"Thank you for the lovely view, I couldn't ask for anything more... at this moment." He complimented, following behind me.

"Fuck off." I replied pushing the door open to see a wall.

Looking to my left I saw that there was a front door a few feet ahead. stepping out I looked to my right to see a kitchen a few feet closer. I quickly made my way to the front door and opened it. It was full on night by now. There were houses with garages and cars in them, dogs barking, lights in some of the house's windows. We were in some suburban place. listening closely to the many voices in their homes, everyone spoke English. Before I could hear anymore, I was pulled back inside.

"Where the hell did you take me?" I shoved him off me, being careful of my stomach.

"Away." He replied gently pushing me toward the dining room.

As soon as we entered, I noticed a large cabinet with expensive looking china in it. I made my way over to it and opened it up. One by one I smashed the plates on the ground, throwing the majority of them in Ashton's direction. He ducked and dodged a few them and managed to catch some of them with his face and chest.