The date part 1

Hey guys! I know, I haven't been uploading, but I am in school, so I've been pretty busy. But I will try to upload, it'll take just a bit longer :( anyhow thanks for your support! You guys are the best! :)

Enjoy!

Rose’s P.O.V

    I kept running until my lungs burned. I wasn’t sure where I was going until I saw the ranch sign down the road. I decided to just cool down by the lake my grandfather use to take me to before he passed away. I slowed my pace as I made my way over to the lake. I couldn’t suppress the ache I felt in my chest. Is this really what a broken heart feels like? I thought that over as I sat on a rock by the shore. I closed my eyes, really trying to calm down my emotions. A part of me was ecstatic because I had finally kissed Kaolin, but I hated him. Man, it’s times like this I wished I was born a boy. I mean, if I had pulled something like that when I was a guy, I wouldn’t feel anything, right? Kaolin obviously didn’t. He was probably prorating around town with that idiotic grin of his.

                    - - - - - *'* - - - - -

    “Where the hell were you?” Ashley asked as I walked up my block.

    “Around.” I said flatly before heading upstairs. Heath’s car wasn’t here. I guess he was still out looking for me, but I just hurried to the bathroom, showered and went to bed. Thinking about nothing but the different possibilities of murdering Kaolin.

    “You have a lot of explaining to do, miss!” I heard Heath say. I opened my eyes only to find Heath sitting on the edge of my bed and Kaolin in the doorway. I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep. Heath through my blanket aside and dragged me out of bed. I landed on the blanket and rolled over to see both Kaolin and Heath hovering above me.

    “Tell us where you were or we’ll fart on you.” Heath threatened. I sighed unaffected, but secretly I was scared shitless. When I didn’t answer, Heath frowned. “We’ll talk about this later. I’m gonna make some breakfast.”

    Heath left quickly without a second glance. Kaolin stood over me with a frown. “Are you not speaking to anyone?” He asked.

    I closed my eyes. “I am.” I said softly.

    “Then where were you?” He questioned.

    “I’m not entitled to tell you.” I replied. When he didn’t answer, I opened my eyes. His face closer to mine now. My eyes instantly fell to his lips. He smirked.

    “Why would that be?” He asked as his hand slid down the side of my body. I felt my heart racing. I took a deep breath, trying to keep calm.

    “I won’t play your game, Kaolin.” I glared.

    He chuckled. I hadn’t noticed that he pressed his body against mine until I felt the roar of his laughter. “What game would that be, Rose?”

    I brought my hands up to his chest and tried to push him off of me. “The game where you try to mess with my head..” He won’t budge. I rolled my eyes annoyed.

    “I’m not trying play any games.” He said huskily.     

    “Then get off of me.” I said impatient.

    He shook his head, biting his lip. “Not a chance.” He laughed.

    “Why?” I groaned.

    “Tell me where you were!” He said with a devilish grin.

    “No!” I tried escaping. He just watched me with a smile. I frowned, but thought of a way to get him off of me. “Kiss me.” I whispered. He smile dropped then.

    “What?” He asked confused. I rolled my eyes. “Seriously?” He asked. I just stared at him, watching his reaction.

    Kaolin watched me curiously. I took that moment to bring my knee up and hit his groin.

    He whaled out in pain. I pushed him off of me and ran for the door. “Take that, pansy!” I shouted as I ran for the stairs.

    When arrived downstairs, Heath was cooking some eggs while Ashley and Sammie chatted on the stoles by the island. They all paused when Kaolin stormed in and tackled me on the ground. “I’m gonna spit on your face for that.” He threatened.

    “Oh, I’m so scared.” I scowled.

    “Get off of her, Kaolin. You’ll have your chance on your date tonight.” Heath said exhausted.

    “What!?!” Everyone’s head snapped in his direction.

    “I told you that you’re both not getting out of this.” Heath said as he poured the eggs onto a plate. “Now Kaolin, I’m going to take you shopping while the girls get Rose ready.” He said deliberately.

    I stared at Heath curiously. Something was off with him. Anyway, I eat quickly and followed Sam to the mall. “What’s going on with Heath? Why is he pushing Kaolin on me all of a sudden?”

    Sammie looked at Ashley, who nodded. “Because Madison is trying to get with Kaolin and Heath figured if she thought he was in a serious relationship she’d back off.” She explained.

    Caleb rolled his eyes. “But you all know how I feel about him. Why would you let Heath do that to me?”

    “Because you’d get to have a little fun along the way…you know…being with Kaolin.” Ashley said softly.

    I scowled. “Whatever.”

                       >>THE DATE<<  

    I sat in the car in a pale yellow dress. I’ve never been alone in Kaolin’s car during the night. His car smelled just like him. I closed my eyes and inhaled. A tap on the window made me jump momentarily. I opened my eyes to see Kaolin smiling at me through the window. He rushed inside, laughing at me along the way. “You’re a jerk.” I said as he got in.

    He chuckled. He was wearing a black button down shirt with light blue jeans. “Let the night begin, princess.” He said with a discerning tone.   

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan(maybe?)