Kaolin's reaction

Rose’s P.O.V

    “I wish I could be an enigma or something addictive like that.” I whispered to the mirror. I mean, I didn’t have any spark or flare at all. I felt completely ridiculous about this date tonight. Kaolin was only going with because he didn’t want me to go out with Carter and because Heath forced him. Talk about a great way to feel like shit. I closed my eyes and clamped my hand over my mouth, trying not to scream.

    “Rose?” Ashley called from the door. I turned to face her. She frowned, seeing my dismay. “Are you alright, sweetie?” She asked shutting the door behind her.

    “No. I don’t want to go on this date.” I fussed.

    She nodded in sympathy. “Heath won’t let you out of it?” I shook my head.

    “Sam thinks it’s better than nothing, but it doesn’t feel right. It’s like he’s inclined. And he’d never like me then.” I pouted.

    She shrugged, “maybe Sam is right. Maybe Kaolin will see how awesome you are tonight.”

    “I guess,” I said casually. “How’s Caleb?” I said shifting the attention away from this awkward situation.

    “He’s fine. We got into a fight earlier about him playing baseball with his shoulder aching and everything. I just don’t want him to strain himself again.” She said worriedly.

    “Yeah, but Caleb’s dedicated.” I winked. She laughed a bit.

    There was a knock on my bedroom door. “Come in.” I said turning back to the mirror and fidgeting with the items on my dresser.

    “Hey, I got you an outfit for tonight.” Sammie said. I twirled to see a pair of ripped skinny jeans with a nice blouse.

    “Thanks.” I said sadly.

    She frowned. “Look, I know it isn’t the date you wanted, but it’d better than nothing.” She said empathetically.

    I nodded. “Let me change.”

                    - - - - - *'* - - - - -    

    Everyone was waiting downstairs, I guess. I straightened my hair before I headed out. “I don’t want to do this.” Kaolin complained.

    “It’s just one date. Besides you got yourself into it.” Heath added.

    “I know, but would you rather Carter taking her out and fucking her?” Kaolin said harshly. I felt my eyes begin to water. “I just feel like a pedophile.”

    “You’ve dated girls younger then her.” Heath pointed out.

    “Yeah, but they weren’t my best friend’s little sisters.” I heard Kaolin’s voice growing closer to the door. I ran into the bathroom an d closed the door. I hid in the bathtub and started crying. Of course Kaolin wouldn’t want to date me. No one would. Not even Carter. I was just a piece in their sex game-well, not in Kaolin’s. Someone opened the bathroom door.

    “I’ll be out in a moment.” It was kaolin’s voice. My eyes widened in surprise. I listened as he walked over to the toilet and peed. He turned on the faucet and washed his hands. I tried to be as silent as I could, but my nose started itching. Before I could prevent it, I sneezed. I heard the faucet turn off and Kaolin’s shadow outlined the curtain. He plummeted the curtain back. I glanced up at him weakly. He frowned. “What’s wrong with you?” He sounded irritated and looked at me like he was disgusted.

    “Nothing.” I said looking down. I knew my makeup was probably smeared.

    He crouched down and sighed. “Stop with the bullshit and just be straight up with me.” He said tiredly.

    I scowled at him. “You want to know what my problem is?”  I asked with acid. He nodded, rolling his eyes. “You’re my fucking problem.” I spat.

    His head cocked back in surprise. “What?”

    “I heard what you said to Heath. I’m not a little kid, Kaolin!” I said.

    “Oh, yeah, because crying in the tub isn’t childish.” He retorted.

    I smacked him across the face. I didn’t know what possessed me to, but I just did. “It’s not like I want to go on a date with you either.”

    He gave me a murderous look. “Yeah?” He challenged. “You act like I don’t know that you’ve been in love with me since you were thirteen. I know you want to date me.”

    I inhaled sharply. Why was he saying this? Hurting me? “I don’t fucking love you.” I felt my eyes water again. “Stop being full of yourself!”

    He laughed at me. “So if I kissed you right now you wouldn’t like it?” He raised an eyebrow.

    I sank back a little. “I wouldn’t you kiss me.” I said a little defeated.

    He smirked. “Why not?”

    “Because you know I haven’t had my first kiss yet.” I squinted, looking away.

    He laughed. I felt the tears streaming down my face. “And why is that?” He mocked.

    Screw it! I thought. I leant forward and kissed him hard. He fell back in shock, dragging me with him. He didn’t kiss me back, he just laid underneath me. I pulled back with a victorious smile. “There, bastard.” I said picking myself up. I rushed over to the bathroom door. “And I’m not going on this date with you.” I said walking out. I ran downstairs past everyone.

    “Where are you going?” Heath asked in a demanding voice.

    “Out.” I said before slamming the door and sprinting as fast as I could. I hated Kaolin and I wanted nothing to do with him. Even if every cell in my body was on fire from kissing him earlier.

Kaolin’s P.O.V

    I just laid on the bathroom floor, staring at the ceiling, dazed. She kissed me. Rosalie kissed me! On the mouth! I felt gross for having her lips on mine. I mean, she’s Heath’s little sister. Thinking of Heath. He stormed into the bathroom looking pissed off. “What the fuck did you do to Rose?” He said heated.

    “What are you talking about?” I asked sitting up.

    “She ran out of the house crying! She isn’t answering her phone and no one knows where she went.” He said stepping closer to me.

    “What?” I asked with knitted eyebrows.

    “Stop fucking playing around, Kaolin.” He grabbed my shirt.

    “Look, she heard what I said to you and then I started pissing her off saying stupid shit and then she kissed me and…” He cut me off.

    “She kissed you?” He asked stunned.

    “Yeah, I didn’t kiss her back because it felt weird and she’s your sister, man.” I explained.

    He let me go and sighed, running his hands through his hair. “Shit. Does that mean she likes you?” He asked worried.

    I shook my head. “No, I sort of dare her, but I didn’t think she would do it.”

    He ran out. “Get the fuck up and help me look for her.” He shouted, heading downstairs. I got up, trying to think. If I were Rose, where would I go?

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan(maybe?)