Winner

The Matthews' Philadelphia home was full of members of Josh and Maya's families. In addition to relatives, Farkle and Smackle came together, as did Zay and Vanessa. Lucas sat with both couples behind his father-in-law. Even Ava came along as Auggie's girlfriend. The two sides were so connected there were no assigned sections for the guests. Shawn was practically a son to Amy and Alan and a brother to Josh and Maya was his step-daughter.

The room was buzzing with the chatter of the guests, until the music started playing. Everyone watched as Auggie walked in Topanga before taking his place in the front. Josh followed in with Amy. As the key changed in the song, Riley appeared at the top of the stairs. She glided down in her cerulean strapless dress, her eyes on Lucas as everyone watched her make her way to where Josh and Auggie waited.

Everyone stood and faced the top of the stairs as Maya walked to the top step, pausing as her eyes met Josh. The biggest smile formed on both of their faces as she made her way to the bottom step. There Shawn waited for her. He offered his arm to Maya as they made their way to Josh, tears beginning to form for all three.

When Shawn and Maya reached Josh, Shawn kissed her cheek before giving her hand literally to Josh, beaming proudly. Maya laced her fingers with Josh, their eye locked on each other as Maya handed her bouquet to Riley.

"Hi Gorgeous," Josh whispered, making Maya giggle before the minister began to speak, to which Maya breathed, "Hey Handsome." Their joy in the moment was contagious as the whole room was filled with smiles.

"We are gathered here today," the minister began traditionally, "for the wedding of Joshua Gabriel Matthews and Maya Penelope Hart." He went on with the formalities before getting to the wedding vows that Josh and Maya had written themselves, "Josh, you may go first."

"Maya Penelope Hart," Josh began with the biggest smile on his face, taking a deep breath, "It's been a long game, nearly ten years, to get to this point with you. But it was worth every minute, because being with you makes me feel like the biggest winner in the world. When I was living in Chicago, I was so excited for the days I would see you again and so grateful to always have you to come home to. Now we'll always be together. I can't wait to spend every day of forever with you."

"Joshua Gabriel Matthews," Maya exhaled her voice cracking a little as she fought back the emotions, "I have loved you since I was 14 and I waited for it to be the right time for us to be together. I'm so glad I did because you were always worth waiting for. I love you for all the little things you have done for me. When you danced with me for my prom and the way you held me when my father died. I loved you then and I love you still. And I will love you every day for the rest of my life."

The minister asked Auggie for the rings before leading Josh and Maya in exchanging them, "Josh as you place the ring on Maya's finger please repeat after me: I give you this ring as a reminder that I will love, honor, and cherish you in all time, in all places, and in all ways, forever."

"I give you this ring," Josh began as he took the ring from the minister and slid the silver band on her fourth finger, his voice catching in his throat, "as a reminder that I will love, honor, and cherish you...in all times...in all places...and in all ways...forever."

"I give you this ring," Maya echoed taking Josh's band and sliding it on his ring finger, tears filling her eyes, "as a reminder that I will love, honor, and cherish you...in all times...in all places...and in all ways...forever." Maya laced the fingers of both of her hands with his.

"With the power invested in my by God and the State of Pennsylvania, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Josh, you may now kiss your wife." Josh took her face in his hands before bringing her lips to his. In a moment, Maya wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss briefly, as Josh lifted her feet off the floor as everyone cheered for them.