SEQUEL

The Sequel to this story is up and on my Profile. Here is the Prologue to it and the description:

DESCRIPTION:

SEQUEL AS PROMISED TO PREGNANT PRINCESSA

~~~~~~
"Alexander..." I was able to whimper out between the rush of euphoria that this man was giving me. It was like my body was just being taken over. I had never felt this before and I never wanted it to end. He was just so...experience. Yeah, that was a bad thing though in a way. He was experienced and I was not.

"Stop thinking so hard." He chuckled at me. He knew all about me. He knew when I was thinking, when I was stressed, when I was happy, when I lied and just everything.

"Sorry, I'm just not experienced at this like you." He growled at my statement.

"I'm sorry I didn't wait for you. I was an idiot."

"Sssh love, love me tonight before the war starts." I told him as I placed a finger on his lips and then captured his lips in mine. Tonight we would be together, just us and tomorrow we would face the war.

~~~~

Alexander has grown up and is now 21. He is a notorious playboy and flirt. He doesn't want to be King of either Kingdom and he wants to leave. He is getting on his mother's last nerve and he is ready to pack up and leave, but the moment he does he meets Desiree.

Desiree Mannaro is the youngest born werewolf Princess, but she is next in line to be Queen as she was born the strongest. She is duty bound and know what she has to do. She is very serious until she meets Alexander and she starts letting life go.

But once the truth is out and the secret is over, will these two stay together or has fate pushed them too close together to come apart? WIll revenge be the thing on the table for them and war too?

PROLOGUE:

“Alexander!” I screamed as the fire filled the room and the smoke consumed my lungs. The heat and the smoke made my eyes water and my throat burn. I knew he was in here. He had to be, I could feel him and I could just about smell him. “Alex!” I tried screaming again, but it came out as more of a cough.

I heard fighting in the distance and the clanging of metal as it hit against one another. I ran towards that sound. I needed to find it. I knew it was Alexander. I needed him.

As I ran through the fire, the flames licked at my bare skin and it singed what flesh it could get a hold of. I wanted to cry from the pain it was giving me and the pain I was feeling, but nothing would come from my eyes. The heat had dried my eyes up. I jumped over a fallen beam and looked sadly at the flaming remains that were my home, but I quickly shook them out of my head as I ran on.

“Alex!” I yelled again, but that was quickly followed by a cough. I heard creaking and then a beam breaking. When I looked up I saw one of the higher beams falling and I screamed before running forward. There was a mighty crash as it came down and I screamed a dry scream. I swallowed what little spit I had in my mouth and it irritated the dry parts of my mouth.

I got closer to the fighting and the heat was really getting to me now. I was sure my legs and feet were burned. I was sure that my hair was singed and that my body had barely any moisture in it. I thought I was dying, at least I wanted to. I saw Alex in the distance and he was going in for the kill. He was going to kill some man and as I got closer, I realised it was my father.

“NO! Alex, please don’t!” I screamed as I ran toward them and they both raised their swords at the same time to come crashing down…on me…

LINK CAN BE FOUND IN COMMENTS SECTION!! :D