Chapter 19 - Get better

Ok, back to Erik and Zoey. But here is another book of mine: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3821777-the-alpha%27s-mate-beta%27s-sister-and-omega%27s-best

~o0O0o~

Zoey's POV
I went up to the infirmary and sat next to my sleeping lover. The doctor came over to me and set up an IV in my arm to make sure that my wounds would heal a little faster than what they were. He also bandaged up my leg and dabbed my scratches with antiseptic wipes, which caused me to wince. He completely bandaged my ankles because they were the main parts of my body which took the hardest hit and they were really sore.

He then checked on the baby with the ultrasound and made sure that the baby was ok, once he did that, he left me with Erik and he helped me into the seat by his bed. I held on to the pole, which was holding up my bag of blood, that was running into my arm and I leaned over Erik's tall frame to place a small kiss to his lips.

"Thank you for protecting me." I whispered to him as I snuggled down into the chair to get some sleep near him.

Erik's POV
I woke up to the sound of light snoring and on a white bed with a hospital gown on me, but I had no ID tag on my wrist, which meant I wasn't at an actual hospital. I turned to where the light snoring was coming from and I saw that Zoey was asleep in the armchair by my hospital bed.

She had light scratches on her face, but they were healing and her arms had deep cuts on them, but I could see that they were better than what they were before. Her leg was bandaged and so were her ankles, which looked really worn out, but she was here, which meant that she probably defeated Reece. Her hair was a little over her face and every time she snored, the hair moved and it was so cute. She was in shredded, bloody clothes and she had her hands around her belly, which you couldn't see past the ruined Kevlar vest she was wearing.

I sat up and the whole world was dizzy to me. Ow, head rush. I put my hand to my head and waited for everything to stop spinning before placing my feet on to the floor. The floor was cold beneath my warm feet and I walked the small distant over to Zoey. I moved the hair out of the way and kissed her on the mouth. She gasped as she woke up and looked at me through tired eyes. She smiled at me before wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me close.

"You're ok." She sighed sleepily.

"You're ok." I said to her as I pulled her back and looked at her. "What happened?"

"We fought, he lost and now he's gone."

"The short version, huh?"

"I'm too tired to give you a play by play." She yawned at me and I saw the scars on her body start to grow new skin and cover up completely. I saw by the trash can that this was her 4th blood bag and I'm sure she's been drinking it too.

"Where did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine," She waved her hand to get my mind off of it, but it didn't work. "It's nothing, I'm healing up now."

"Not fast enough." I said as I pointed to the many bags of blood.

"I don't know what it is, but I'm just not healing as fast as I used to. Maybe it's the baby counter acting me."

"Maybe you need wolf blood."

"Hmmm, maybe." She said sleepily as she looked at me. I placed my wrist in front of her mouth and she looked up at me. "No, I'm fine." She sighed as she started to go back to sleep and I pushed my wrist closer to her mouth.

"Drink!" I ordered her and she sighed as she looked from me to her wrist before biting down on my wrist. It didn't hurt as I thought it would, but it was very pleasure-able. I had to grind my teeth together to keep from hurting her even more than she already was, but I think I'd hurt her in pleasure. I watched as she gulped down my blood and moaned as she bit harder into my wrist. She curled her hands around my wrist, keeping my wrist close to her and then she pulled back, licked her blood red lips and licked my wound too.