Chapter 8 - Bad day

Eric and Zoey's song in the corner listen to it :D

~o0O0o~

Zoey's POV
When I told nanny this morning that everyone was going to treat me differently because they'd all found out the truth behind who I am was nothing compared to the truth. I thought it would be a few people opening doors for me, offering to carry my books and just generally staring at me or talking to me whereas before they would look at me like I was just a bug that needed to be squashed. As soon as I got into school, it started.

I drove into the school gates and over to my usual parking spot, where a sign had erected over the weekend, which now said:
Reserved:
Her Royal Highness,
Princessa Zofia

I sighed and growled low as I parked up. I got out of the car and Dimitri, Alexandru and Vasile were already ahead of me as they got out and got my bag for me. I took it off of Dimitri, who then took the spot to my left and Alexandru took the spot to my right as his twin stood in front of us, about 10 yards ahead and Bagden was behind me. I mumbled about how ridiculous this was and how much I hated it. My day hadn't started yet.

I found my friends and walked up to them. The guards ended up surrounding my back and I moaned at them for being so close. My friends looked at my sympathetically, but none of them could understand what the hell I was going through.
"Hey Zoe, how you been?" Quinton asked me, trying to make it seem like it was just another normal day.
"Not so good, if you haven't noticed I have a goon squad with me." I groaned as some of the people in our school walked past my group and whispered to each other before pointing at me. I groaned at how this was now my life and rubbed my head.
"Hey freshmen, take a picture, it'll last longer!" Damien barked at the gaggle of girls that walked past and they jumped at his angry voice before running off. I looked at Damien and smiled at him.
"Thank you." I said to him as he hugged me. I heard a screeched as a black van spun into the car park and out got camera men. "Oh god no." I moaned as the guards went around me and so did my friends. Even the vampire community has paparazzi. "Let's get in quick." I said as we dashed for the main stairs.
"Princessa!"
"Princess!" I heard their yells and cheers as I ran up the stairs into school. They weren't allowed in here. I rushed over to my locker and sighed against it, feeling the coolness against my skin.
"It'll get easier." Quinton told me as the first bell went off and I walked off to my first class.

I really wish I didn't have to walk around with these 4 walking brick houses because I already attract enough attention, I don't need anymore. My first lesson, Art, I walked in and everyone turned to stare at me, which made me feel really self concious. I walked over to my usual seat and Quinton held my hand under the desk as people started whispering about me.
"I can't believe she's the princess, I mean really? Zoey?" Someone said and one of their friends shrugged and another sniggered.
"She's hot, especially in that mini skirt, I would love to make her bend over." One of the pigs in my class said and I picked at my skirt.
"Careful dude, I hear she's got these mystical powers." His friend said to him.
"I don't mind, I bet she'd be a mystery in the sack. Could you imagine bedding a princess? I'd be a major stud."I hate guys like that and my nails dug into the side of the art table. When I pulled away, there were nail deep holes in the wood.
"I am 10 seconds away from walking out." I whispered to Quinton. I whispered it so close in his ear that people, especially the boys, groaned about how the weirdos get the girls.
"Don't let them bother you, Z." He whispered back to me and then kissed my cheek. I knew he liked me, but he was so much like my brother that there is no way anything could be between us. "Think about something else, take your mind off them." He told me.

My mind instantly went to Erik and the way he looked. I imagined his sandy brown hair and his emerald eyes as they stared into mine. I imagined the way he looked at me with lust and hunger in his eyes. I remembered how he touched me and seared my skin. I remembered how he'd gotten so close to me and how he smelt. Oh his smell really made my vampire want to grip on to the wood, to keep from rushing to his side. I ground my teeth together and swallowed the need to feed as I heard more and more people talking about me. I focused on my work and when that didn't work, I focused on Erik and how much I wanted to see him today.

I thought I'd seen him earlier, standing on one of those hills by the castle garage. He was just standing there in his jeans, a dark green top and those trainers from the other day. He looked at me and as soon as I looked in my rear view mirror, he was gone. Was he really there looking all sexy? Or had I just dreamed it? Half of me really thought about going to see her today and then there was they other half of me that kept reminding me that I was a Princess, so I couldn't socialise with werewolves. No matter how much I wanted to.

The day really didn't get any better after my first lesson. As I was walking out, some of the boys tried to come up to me and my guards stopped them.
"Tray, I don't want to be another notch in your bed post and I'm not going to turn you into a 'major stud'." I told him and he looked at me shocked before I walked away.
"Nice Zofia," Another guy said checking me out.
"It's Zoey!" I barked at him as I walked away.

I think the day really took a hit when it hit P.E.
"You guys can't come in there with me!" I growled at the guards for the last time today.
"I think we should Princessa." Vasile told me.
"Well tough, you're not coming." I said to them as I walked into the changing room and changed into my gym shorts, white shirt and trainers.

"Princessa," Some of the girls bowed to me and I growled as we started playing football (Soccer). I played and it seemed some were letting me win, but others like Penelope and her group were just trying to annoy me. They would either cut me off or try to push me down. When one of her friends actually cut me off, that was when I had it. I scraped my arms and cut my knee. They started to heal, but the pain was still there and the gravel too, but I didn't care. My vampire abilities took over and I snagged the ball off of them before shooting it straight into the goal, which was guarded by one of Penelope's friends and it actually hit her and she fell into the goal with the ball. Her friends then rushed to her before turning on me and I hissed at them, fangs bared and all.

"You're a bitch, Zoey." Penelope growled at me and I ran up to her.
"Say that again or ever hurt me again like you just did by pushing me and I'll make you regret the day you double crossed me." I whispered into her ear. She shivered at me and then looked at me. I stared dead into her eyes and she glared at me. "If you want to stay at this school then I suggest you shut up and stay away from me." I warned her and got my back at her for all the times that she'd tried to hurt me or the times she'd made me feel small. I turned and walked away.

Bogdan was the first to come to me when I walked away from the football field. He looked at my angry face and the gravel all over me. He came over and looked for any blood, any scratches and any pain, but all he saw was anger.
"Penelope?"
"How did you guess?" I snapped back as I went to go and change.

After that people really started to talk about me and about how much power I had. They started to talk about how I could ruin their lives and how it would be best if they stayed on my good side. I get that I can be scary when I am angry, but the only person who I would go after is Penelope for everything that she has done to me.
"Princess?" A little freshman came up to me and she smiled at me. My anger disappeared as I looked at her. She reminded me of me at her age with her thick black locks and big eyes, but her eyes were brown and mine are blue. She looked at me sweetly. "Can I have your autograph?"
"You want my autograph?" I asked her and she nodded at me. So I took the little notebook she had in her hands and the pen too before writing in it. "You're name sweetie?"
"Dalia, your Highness."
"Call me Zoey." I told her as I signed away before handing it back to her and she happily skipped away.
"See? It's not all bad." My friend Salima said over the table at lunch.
"Sure, but I'd happily swap at any time." I told her as I drank more of the bottled blood Bogdan had brought for me and then tried to eat some of Quinton's sandwich. I didn't eat that much.

I kept thinking of Erik all the while I was at school and I kept thinking about how he looked. I kept thinking about the way he smelt, the way he looked at me and the way that he talked to me. He was nothing like the werewolves that I had been told about. He was kind and he was sweet to me.

As soon as I got home, I dumped my bag on my bed and sighed as I took my shoes off and put on my black converses. I wrote a note saying that I had gone to the library to do some work for school and that I'd be back later. I knew that nanny would find it, so I asked her to cover for me and say I am not on my own.
I jumped out of my balcony and landed on the ground before running to the shack. I didn't bother knocking, I just opened the unlocked door to find Erik in a hot, sweaty and very interesting position.

~o0O0o~

Ideas....lool