Chapter 10: Together

Time to skip ahead

~o0O0o~

Zoey's POV
Erik and I had been together since September 18th and now it is the 1st of January, so we have been together for 15 weeks. It has been the best 15 weeks of my life, but it has been challenging. My nanny is always angry at me for skipping out as soon as I get home, but that is because I go to Erik's and my friends are annoyed that I spend all my time on my phone while I am at school, but that is because I am texting Erik.

He makes me happy. He actually makes me so happy and there are times when we get angry at each other, but it is nothing that a kiss can't fix. Although, I do still feel really bad that I am still lying to him about who I really am. He always asks me how school is going and if people are still asking about Zofia, which they aren't. People aren't as bothered with me as they were before, but it still hurts that he doesn't know the real me, but every time I pluck up the courage to tell him, something gets in the way. For example:

The first time I went to tell him, he kissed me and I spent the rest of the night in his arms, rubbing up against him and kissing him till I could barely breathe.
The second time I went to tell him, he'd made such a wonderful dinner for us and he'd been so understanding when I didn't eat all that much.
The third time I gathered up the courage to tell him (we'd been dating for about 6 weeks by this time), I'd gone to his shack to find him in his wolf form. I was scared when I saw this huge wolf in this small cottage. He was a blonde colour and it was weird because his hair was darker in real life, but I knew it was him by his eyes. He looked at me with such lust and hunger. When he looked at me, he growled low and my heart jumped up to my throat. He walked over to me and nudged me with his head. He pushed me into the room and shut the front door with his tail. I was slightly shaking as I tripped over the sofa and landed on it. I looked at him and he stalked over to me, hunger in his eyes. He jumped on the sofa and put his paws on either side of my head before his long tongue fell out of his mouth and he licked the slide of my face.
"Ewww!" I exclaimed, but I didn't move as he shifted in front of me and it sounded like ripping as his bones clicked back into the right places. The wolf that was on top of me was now my boyfriend, my naked boyfriend. That led on to a lot of kissing and just kissing.

The fourth time I finally gathered up some courage was when we'd been dating for 10 weeks and we'd been official for 6 weeks. I had to bring a change of clothes with me to the shack now because I smelt like him all the time, so I would change outside his house and then change back before going home. That way I didn't smell like him. I wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans as I walked in to find rose petals on the floor, leading to the bedroom and he was in there, sitting on the bed in candlelight with a ring in his hands. I was so scared that he was going to propose to me, but when he didn't get on one knee, I relaxed. The ring was silver, which doesn't affect me because I'm a born vampire, and it had a red heart in the middle between these delicate swirls. It looked like the swirls were vines and there were leaves too.
"I got you this." He said to me as I sat down next to him.
"What is it?" I asked as I looked at it.
"A Betrothal ring." I looked at him with a complete look of shock on my face. "We don't have to marry now, but my wolf has never been more content then when I am with you, so please, wear this so that I know that you are mine." He said to me as he slid the ring on to my right ring finger. It fit nicely and I smiled at him as it gleamed int he light.
"I love it and of course I'll wear it." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

The fifth time (I know what you are thinking, the big bad vampire can't stand up and tell the truth to her boyfriend, well firstly shush, you don't know how hard it is and second, things get in the way!) and final time, for now, that I tried to tell him the truth was when we'd been dating for 13 weeks and the sexual tension between us was really reaching boiling point. His wolf wanted to claw out and take me every time I was in the room with him, not to mention that his scent was driving me crazy, but somehow we'd been together 13 weeks without actually going anywhere near our south regions.
Of course we'd fooled around, he'd seen me in lingerie and had his fun with it. He'd seen me in just a corset and knickers. I've been topless in the shack with him and he's been topless. We've done practically everything, but the actual thing and that was really getting to both of our true sides. I've even slept over at his house before, on more than one occasion.
I'd told Quinton that I have a boyfriend when I'd been with Erik for 6 weeks and I begged him to cover for me while I slept at Erik's. Quinton would cover and say I was with him if my nanny or parents called, but only nanny called. He'd say I was in the shower or toilet or asleep when they called, then he would text me to say that I needed to text or call nanny and I did and they never knew any different and if they did, well I really don't care.
I never slept at Erik's while I was on my time of the month, yes I am a born vampire and still get periods and that is because I have to have children or at least I am designed to, so I bled, but only for 3 days. It drives both Erik and I crazy to be away from each other, but I was a mess when I was bleeding. I was mean and a right bitch. I had to be off of school. My parents said that the sooner I find my mate and had children, it would simmer down and wouldn't be noticeable.
I'd slept at Erik's a total of once a week, it was getting to the point that my parents thought there was something between me and Quinton, but I told them I just needed to get out of the house and not be a princess.