Phone Calls

*Catherine's POV*

What do I do...my parents are looking for me...I'm in so much trouble...they are gonna kill me! What if they involve Kade! Or Sean! At least Melissa is still safe. She's extending her vacation for another few months. That's good, she won't need to worry about me. But what if my parents found out about me staying with Kade...And why was Neil worrying so much? Why did he even leave school? I hope he's not looking for me. He's still friends with that ass Drake. Good thing I haven't heard from him since the park. I take my phone out to look at the text message Neil sent me.

"hey catherine where are you? your parents are at school looking for you! they didnt look very happy. are you ok? did drake do something? call me."

Should I call him? I know he's been nice and all, but it could be another set up. It's always some set up. But something is telling me I should. My mind keeps conflicting with each other while I lay on the bed. You know what, I'm just gonna call him. Actually, I could be hurting myself. But he might know something! Then again, I don't know, so I shouldn't take the chance. Ugh! I feel like Rapunzel from Tangled when she was being bipolar about leaving her tower. So, I'm going to be like Rapunzel and say yes. I'm gonna call him! And I'm gonna....I'm gonna....Oh who am I kidding.

*Ring! Ring*

"Catherine? Is that you? Are you ok?"

"..."

"Catherine! Can you hear me! Hello? Catherine are you th-"

"Yes, Neil?" I answer quietly.

"Oh thank God you're alright! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"...Why..."

"Well your parents came in and-"

"What do you know about my parents?"

"What? Nothing! They told the school that you were missing! Catherine, where are you? They are so worried about yo-"

"No! They lied! They are nothing but big-"

My phone was taken and turned off by Kade.

"Hey! I was on the pho-"

"Who was that?" Kade asked.

"No one!"

"Really? Then why did I hear yelling downstairs?"

"Cause I'm frustrated!"

"And why are you frustrated?"

"Because my-"

"Don't answer. I think I know."

My eyes dropped to the floor, feeling a litle upset about him knowing my situtation. Not that I regret telling him or anything, but more like...like the feeling that I shouldn't have said anything. I also feel kind of bad hanging up on Neil too. Huh, I hope he doesn't freak out or anything.

*Neil's POV*

"Catherine! Can you hear me! Hello? Catherine are you th-"

"Yes, Neil?" She answers softly, like a kitten's purr.

"Oh thank God you're alright! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"...Why..."

"Well your parents came in and-"

"What do you know about my parents?"

"What? Nothing! They told the school that you were missing! Catherine, where are you? They are so worried about yo-"

"No! They lied! They are nothing but big-"

*Silence*

"Hello? Catherine? Are you there? Can you hear me?! Catherine!"

I felt like my heart stopped. She could be hurt! What do I do! I dig my fingers through my hair, worried sick. Please tell me she is ok! Maybe I should recall...no, that could be creepy if she is ok...but what if she's not! But....gah this is killing me!

*Catherine's P.O.V.*

Still wondering why I have such a big mouth, I go down the long, wooden staircase of the oh so mighty Kade. I really wish Melissa was back already. Can't she just make her trip in China shorter? Sigh...no. She's there for a reason. I shouldn't be selfish. Yea. Yea...

Author's Note:

Yes, I know this was short. And a filler chapter. And a long time since I updated. I'm sorry! Please just keep being patient and continue to read! My life is so hectic. Sometimes I wonder what I put myself into. But, to tell you a secret, the way to get me to post faster is to 1. vote/comment. 2. Really encourage me to update. I think I noticed that I didn't feel like writing as much once my motivation was gone, and my motivation is from you guys! So keep motivating and I'll return the favor! :) I love you guys! Wish me luck with this busy busy year! Until the next chapter!