Chapter 4 <3<3<3

Author's Note (TT^TT)

Whaaaa! Kelangan ko po ng mageedit ng Cover Photo :'(....... Patulong po kung sino man magaling gumawa? Please!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Chapter 4

<LJ’s POV>

After several minutes, we broke up our kiss.

Nagkatinginan kami ni Elaine and she looked worried.

“LJ, mali to eh...” She said while moving backwards.

“I don't see anything wrong Elaine. Mahal naman natin ang isa't-isa, diba?” I said.

“But LJ, may asawa na tayo. I already even have a son! My god ano bang nangyayari saken?”She blurt out. I just went near her and tried to kiss her...

“LJ, please...ayoko na. Tama na. Maawa ka naman kay Mia! And about Jane, I'll be letting you have full custody of her. Ipapahatid ko nalang siya kay Mang Berto. Puntahan mo na ang asawa mo. Puntahan mo na si Mia.” She said but I didn't move a single muscle.

“I don't love her as much as I love you. Eh kung ipa-annul ko nalang kaya tong kasal na to? Tutal naman we're the ones who're deeply in-love with each other! I dont' love her Elaine! Hindi ko mahal si Mia and kahit kailan hinding-hindi ko siya kayang mahalin!And it's because I love you! More than anyone else in my entire life!” I shouted. Tears slid down her cheeks and when she looked at her right, I saw how she looked shocked. I followed her eyes and...Shit. We both stared at her as if she was impossible. That girl that has tears in her eyes, her make-up smudged. She looked sick actually, without he rmake-up. But I just knew that now. That she looked so pale she looked sick. Hindi naman yan ang natural na skin color ni Mia. I know there's something terribly wrong with her. But now, I can't help her with it. Elaine is always my priority.

“Well, perhaps I should go home first. Ahm...papahatid nalang kita kay Mang Carding. Pero kung ayaw mo pa umu-” She broke off with a sob- “wi...then okay lang. Una nako Lance, Elaine. May-” Pinunasan niya yung mga luha niya tapos huminga siya ng malalim- “gagawin pa kasi ako eh. Ingat ka Elaine sa pag-uwi ah. Lalo ka na Lance. I love you.” Nagulat ako sa sinabi niya. Kita mo nga naman oh! Akalain mong pinagtutulakan ko na at pinamimigay, mahal pa rin ako? She just smiled and continued, “So much.” With that, she walked away as if nothing happened.

I saw the sadness in her eyes. Dissapointment, depression, love.

Not that I'm a bad person, eh sa sadyang hindi ko lang kasi talaga siya mahal tulad ng pagmamahal ko kay Elaine.

I looked at the woman I loved all my life and will love for the rest of my life. I saw awe in her eyes. The mixed feelings in her eyes and I can read it! I turned her to me but she just cried in front of me and then ran away.

“Elaine. Elaine wait!” I ran after her- “Elaine!” I shouted for more than a dozen times. I attracted the attention of the people around me. I ran out of the door and saw her riding a cab- “Elaine wait! Let's talk about this!” I called as I kept on running. She rode quickly and looked at me after she locked her door. I tried to open it and even call her but the cab drove off in a quick speed, leaving me look like a stupid nitwit. I watched the cab as I fell to my knees with my eyes filled with tears.

Bakit ganon?

Hindi ko naman hiniling na ikasal kami ni Mia ah! Pero bakit siya yung kasama ko ngayon?

Siya yung asawa ko ngayon?

Bakit hindi si Elaine?

“Ang daya Mo! Ang daya-daya Mo!” Sigaw ko habang nakatingin sa langit.