A c k n o w l e d g e m e n t s

• Dedicated to To all my Wattpad Readers. THANK YOU!

Yay!

Redemption has finally come to an end and we have found out the truth. No more blaming Hunter for being a jerk and doing all the things that he has done, it is time to shift the blame onto Lawson and Ruby. Lawson may be in hell, though Ruby is up and running so watch out for her in the next book.

Next book?

...

Now that I have given you time to do what fan girls do after hearing such news, I shall press on.

Yes, you heard right. I called you all fangirls, but I bet you aren't complaining anout it. I mean, who would when it comes to Hunter?

Oh! You were talking about the other news. Well, I guess that's important too. kind of. Yes, you heard right. I have decided that I shall make Redemption into a series. One that has four books.

Yes, four.

So I guess that you can call it a saga.

Now, I shall give you time to do some more of what fan girls do.

...

This is great news. This means that Oreo will be back soon and we wouldn't have to part with him jut yet. We have been given three more books to cherish Oreo and fan girl over him some more.

Yay! Oreo rocks!

Oh... Hunter's going to be back too. Yay?

Now on a serious note, thank you all who have supported this story and stuck around to see the end of it. Some chapters may have been a little short and some may have been a little boring, but I am glad that you have all given this story a chance.

I really hope that you all have enjoyed this story and that it made you laugh, or think.

Anything else?

...

Oh, yeah!

A big thanks to these 'Wattpadians' who have supported this story from the very beginning and stuck around for the end. These are the people who have really guided me along and who have given me some great feedback.

@JanisRoss

@dharkblood

@winterscherry1912

@KuraiWriterChan

@Let_It_Rain

And now, the two people who helped me the most. These are my friends who I go to school with, so make sure you fan them and check out their stories.

@Fatima_ox

@Safiyahhh

So make sure that you go round and 'fan' these people as you don't want to miss out.

And @dharkblood has some great poems that you guys should check it. They are deep and sincere, so please check them out.

Janisross is a great writer, no denhing that. She has some great books that you must check out.

Kurai, she is just so sweet. someone who you woild be stupid mot to befriend.

Fathim, well she is someone who I love to argue with, chat and discuss with as she has some very strong and great views. So if yoj ever feel like having a debate, then you know who to message.

And last, but not least. Safiya. Well, what can I say about her? Except for the fact that she was with me from the verh beginning. She helped me come up with the name, 'Hunter'. She also sipported my ideas, no matter how weird they were. And really, she literally gave birth to Leo. I wanted a butler for Amelia, and she gave me Elliot along with the actor Alex Evans who wss perfect for him. Then did we put all the final details in place. This girl, is so sweet and kind. She's always open for you to messsage her. If you ever need anylne to talk to them you know who to go to.

Like I said, you'll be stupid not to go and fan all of these people.

I can't believe Redemption has come to an end, but I'm glad that I can carry on the story.

Once again, a BIG THANK YOU to you all!

The second book is called 'Hidden' and the prologue of it should be on in a couple of months as I have another book to be working on. Also, I can get a head start on writing a couplenof chapters in advance for you all.

I miss Oreo already.

Now, Do you think I have a good chance in the 'Watty Awards'?

Is Redemption good enough?

Is Oreo cute enough?

The prologue of Hidden will be on soon. Presumably in the next couple of months since I have exams coming up.

Remember to vote for me in the Watty Awards.

Hope to see you soon. Look out for Hidden!

Monty_x