Chapter Eleven.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

A CHIMP SAT on it's hind legs as it had another chimp pick at any possible insects that it may find in its fur. Then two chimps were going about their business when a little baby chimp ran to its mother from absolutely nowhere. It made many noises as it ran an it cuddled into its mothers fit when it reached her arms. I know this may sound weird but it was kind of cute how the mother wrapped the little baby in her arms as if she was ready to take on the world or her baby. It conveyed the love between the mother and the little baby chimp. Even as a baby it knew who it's mother was and expressed its live towards her in its own way. I guess you'll only experience this type of love when you become a mother, something every girl had been dreaming about since they were little girls.

Today Sir decided that we would watch a short documentary about apes and chimps to learn about their method of mating and attraction. I guess he wanted us to figure out the link between mating amongst animals and mating amongst humans. But Sir's lesson would be a bit of a waste since it seemed none of the class were etching the video. The only reason that I was staring at the screen was because I wanted to avoid eye contact with a certain you-know-who.

The mother played with the little chimp, the rolled around with each other and then chased each other. This probably would've gone on for a little while, but I wouldn't know as I was kind of distracted from the video at the moment.

Hunter hadn't spoken a word since I had walked into class and sat down in my seat next to him. At first he just sat there without acknowledging my presence, as if he was lost in thought but then hr blinked a couple of times and then turned to me. My breath hitched a notch when he gave me a dazzling smile, but then he had to go back to facing the front of the class as Sir walked in demanding our undivided attention. I hadn't been able to look at him since then as I was afraid that I would embarrass myself or something of the sort.

Now back to reality, the video went on but my mind was no longer on it. My mind was set on a certain man who was tall, dark and handsome, and who also happened to be openly staring at me when they should have been watching the video. "What are you doing?" I hissed quietly with y eyes trained on the video, though I was fully aware that he was still looking at me, but a smirk playing in his lips this time.

"Putting my time to good use." He said in a low voice. People said rocket science was hard to figure out. Those people have obviously never met Hunter before.

I rolled my eyes and then quickly glanced at him as I stated the obvious. "You aren't even watching the video. How can you be putting your time to good use?"

"Well, why should I watch this video of some apes picking at insects in each others fur when I could just sit back and admire you?" Hunter quirkier an eyebrow in my direction and sat back in his chair as if to prove his point. "So, are you going out with Lawson again?" Hunter asked while looking at the monkeys that were playing and rolling around in the mud on the screen. This was the first time that Hunter even glanced at the screen in the whole lesson, so a little something told me that Hunter was either avoiding getting a detention from Sir or he was jealous of Lawson. Something deep inside of me hoped that it was the latter, but hey, how would I know? It's not like I understand the mind of a man.

I decided that I would tease him a little, just so I can enjoy watching him squirm. "Maybe. I'm thinking about going to the cinema this time, or maybe to a club ..." I trailed off as I saw something deep ignite in his back orbs. Something told me that this was jealousy.

"I think I'll come along." He simply stated still not looking at me with jealousy evident in his voice. Hunter had his poker face on so that he could mask all his emotions from me but it was a little too late as I already knew that he was jealous. I could y help but giggle at his attempt of acting normal which caused Sir to send me one of his looks. That soon shut me up. I heard Hunter huff and the next things I knew he had turned his head to the side so that he was now looking at me. "Are you laughing at me?" He asked seriously, though he kind of looked like he was constipated. I would never say that to his face though.