Chapter 25

Elsa

It's been so long, or at least it feels that way. Even though she's out of the hospital, Anna is still recovering from all that has happened to her. She's only so strong and someone has to be there for her, which is why I'm not letting anything get in the way of our relationship, not this time.  It's only been a month since Anna's suicide attempt and since Jack and I "broke up", which I hate having to lie to Anna about, but shouldn't I be able to be happy with my boyfriend and my sister? Why do I have to choose between them when there is clearly enough room in my life for them both? 

But enough about that. Many other things have happened since then: Gogo and I have become amazing friends and she's taught me everything she knows about technology and engineering. Not that I will remember most of what she says, but it's nice that she can be open with me about that kind of stuff. Also, we've had new students come in from far away lands I've never even heard of before and some of them are even in my ice magic class. I haven't gotten acquainted with them yet, but I believe their names are Gray and Lyon. I must say they're very good at this "ice-make" magic of theirs, but I still humbly believe that I'm best in the class. Jack definitely wouldn't agree with that being stubborn as he is, but it's not like I want to show him up all the time. If he practiced more, he would probably be better than me. Oh listen to me; I sound like I'm his mother, not his girlfriend! Maybe I can teach him more of my techniques later after all my classes; it would be nice to see him. And since Jack's old roommate is a completely insane, perverted nut-job and is in prison where he belongs, Jack had to move with one of the newbies, which I'm sure he is having a blast with. Speaking of Jack, I see him now. I walked over to his table in the dining hall and saw that he was sitting with the new boys, Gray and Lyon. 

"Hey Jack", I said nonchalantly and he turned his head at me with a smile.

"Hey Snowflake, what's up?", he asked. I love it when he calls me "Snowflake".

 "Nothing much. I just wanted to know if you wanted to come by my dorm to practice some magic."

He smirked and said, "Is that all you want to practice?". It took me a minute until I realized the hidden meaning and I started blushing madly.

"Yes, that's all I want to practice! Stop being a perv!", I yelled and punched Jack in the arm, but he only chuckled.

"Well then, I guess I can come over, but it won't be as much fun if all we're going to do is practice magic. Oh! I totally forgot. Elsa, this Gray and Lyon; they're both new here so I offered to show them around. Turns out they're pretty cool". I looked at both boys with keen interest and straight of the bat I could tell they were polar opposites. Gray has ebony short hair and cool, relaxed demeanor  while Lyon has white hair, spiky hair and looks very outgoing.

 Gray has ebony short hair and cool, relaxed demeanor  while Lyon has white hair, spiky hair and looks very outgoing

"Nice to meet you Elsa. I've seen you in class and the things you can do are pretty awesome", Gray said.

"Yes, you're quite talented with your ice magic. A person's magic is only a reflection of the person who uses it and yours is undeniably beautiful," Lyon added and I couldn't help but blush.

"Thank you very much. You two are very talented yourselves. Tell me, were you born with your magic or were you taught?"

"Lyon and I had were taught everything we know about maker magic by our master, Ur. She was one of the best ice wizards in history. She was like a mother to us". I noticed Gray getting teary eyed when he spoke about this Ur person. i wanted to ask more about what has become of her, but I didn't want to pry.

"She sounds amazing. I wish I had someone like that to teach me about my powers. But that's not important. It was nice meeting the both of you; I hope to see you around sometime!", I said and left to go to my first class of the day. It's nice to see that Jack has made some new friends. After the whole Hiccup incident, I truly thought that he wouldn't get over it, but seeing him with Gray and Lyon seems to make him forget all about it. I just hope nothing will go wrong like it did before. Oh, what am I thinking? They're both nice, welcoming gentlemen; what could go wrong?

Jack

Elsa left to get to class early, as usual. Jeez, it really annoys me how much of an over achiever she is, but that's something I really love about her. At least she got to meet Gray and Lyon officially, who I think she's intimidated by. Having all this new competition around has made her some what nervous, which is probably why she wants to practice with me almost everyday rather than twice a week. She's starting to drive me crazy! Anyway, it's not like I should be complaining; I love spending time with her no matter what we do, which isn't something I've been able to on a regular basis. Ever since we falsely broke up, my time with Elsa has been literally sliced in half. I wish that Anna would just stop being a selfish bitch and let her sister have some freedom. Thank the moon she's not here to hear me say that. I wouldn't want her stabbing herself in the stomach again, or me for that matter.

I must have been staring off into space because Gray felt the need to snap his fingers in front of my face. "Earth to Jack! Are you still with us?", he asked.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Just thinking about something. Did you say something?", I asked.

"I was trying to tell you that we're having a party next Friday and all our friends from Fiore will be there. You should come and meet everyone and bring your girlfriend with you too."

Hmm, a party does sound fun. "Alright, I'll come. But Elsa isn't much of a party person; it doesn't really fit her royal personality."

"I get it. She's a total snob and thinks she's too good to party with a bunch of low class wizards", Gray said with an annoyed attitude.

"No, I mean she's actually royalty, a queen actually," I corrected him and he spit out his drink in surprise.

"No way! She's an actual queen?! What's someone like her doing in a place like this?"

"Beats me, but I wouldn't tell her that to her face if I were you. Elsa is going through some pretty serious stuff right now and she's everything far from being a snob. She's one of the nicest and caring people I've ever met and from the looks of it, she thinks of very highly as wizards. Maybe you should get to know someone before you start judging them. I'll see you guys in class," and with that, I glided away to my first class. For an ice wizard, Gray can sure be a hothead. 

HEY GUYS!!! Saying long time no see would be a complete understatement cuz I haven't seen you guys in literally forever. It's made me sad :( but no need to cry anymore because I'm back with new ideas for some pretty awesome and dramatic chapters that will make your heart cry with overwhelming feels and surprises, trust me. There's a few things I want to clear up about the storyline and the obvious new characters. So I'm sure some of you are going "I though this was just going to be about Disney and DreamWorks characters, so why are there anime people here?!?!" Well even those two companies have limited characters that would work for the story, so why not have anime characters??? And for those who are confused, the Gray, Lyon, and other Fairy Tale people I'll use are from before they go to Tenrou Island. (If you aren't that far into the series or haven't seen it at all, I PROMISE I won't spoil it for as much as I can.) And I decided to skip a month ahead in the story to accommodate for the MAJOR hiatus I took from writing. I think that's it so hopefully the next time I "see" you guys maybe as early as the weekend (no promises) PEACE OUT! (V) (;,,;) (V)