Chapter 14

I've decided to keep you guys waiting on about what happened to Anna a little while longer. Sorry. (Not really)

Jack

I'm SO glad Elsa and I made up. I'll never tell her, but I couldn't bear her being mad at me. I like her too much. Yeah, I like her. You happy now? After Elsa left, I flew over to where I saw Hiccup.

"Hey, why'd you leave in such a hurry?"

"You and that girl you like looked like there was some tension between you. I just didn't want to be caught in the crossfire of you guys arguing."

"Well, I get it. But I could've used you there by me. When Elsa gets mad, she can be kinda scary."

"An other reason for me to have left."

We both chuckled at what he said for a while. When we finally stopped, I noticed Hiccup was about to say something when he looked at something behind me and got wide eyed. And then he started breathing really heavily.

"Hey, what's wrong?", I said as I looked behind me, but I couldn't tell what he was looking at.

"Oh, uh nothing!....It's nothing", he said has he started sweating.

"Are you sure? You look like you've seen a ghost". I laughed on the inside because technically he has; me.

"Really Jack, I'm fine. I-I just remembered that I have an assignment (Ha, that word starts with ass) due Friday and I haven't even started it yet. Yeah, that's it! It's just gotten me worried, that's all. I'm gonna go now; gotta start that assignment (There it is again) or before I know it it'll be Friday. I'll see ya later, Jack!", Hiccup half yelled at me as he started sprinting away, but I noticed that he was running with a sort of limp like his leg was hurt.

Hmmm, there's something fishy going on with Hiccup, something he's not telling me. And I'm gonna find out what.

Classes today were so BORING! In my cryokinesis class we didn't get to do ANYTHING fun, and in every other class all we did were pop quizzes. The upside to my day was seeing Elsa trying to be the first one to finish her test. She makes such the cutest faces when she's frustrated. I tried to catch up with her after class, but she didn't seem like she wanted to talk, kinda like something was bothering her. Huh, it must that time of the month. (Hehe.)

After all my classes, I went to the dining hall to get some food. The set up looked pretty good; pizza and fries, but there wasn't any desert. I made my way to a table where I saw Hiccup and sat right across from him. I decided to start getting answers out of him on why he was acting so skittish this morning.

"Hey Hic, what's up?"

Hiccup looked at me like I was crazy. I knew myself too well to know I NEVER say "what's up". I just need to act natural.

"The sky."

"Ha, good one. Never heard that one before", I said, dripping with sarcasm.