Chapter 7

Elsa

"So Elsa, what did you think of all my friends?"

Gogo asked, trying not to sound despite for my opinion, and trying to be cool about it at the same time.

"They were great!"

I was remembering how the whole thing went down:

Flashback

Gogo brought me over to a table, completely full of people around our age, except for a boy who looked about 13 or 14 years old. Gogo introduced me to everyone.

"Hey guys, I would like you to meet my roommate, Elsa. She's the one I told you about. Elsa, these are my friends."

I waved to all of them and looked around the table. There was a tall, scronny girl with glasses and average length blonde hair, a dark skinned guy that was heavily built up-top with dark brown dread locks, and the young boy, who had shaggy black hair and was wearing a blue hoodie. And I have to admit, he's SUPER adorable!

"It's nice to meet you, Elsa. I'm Honey Lemon", said the girl with blonde hair and glasses. So this was the friend Gogo was talking about earlier.

The heavily built guy nodded his head at me and said, "Hello Elsa, I'm Wasabi. It's nice to see Gogo's actually been nice to someone."

Gogo just rolled her eyes and playfully punched him.

Last but not least, was the little boy. He came up to me with a curious look on his face and asked, "So do you really have ice magic like Gogo said?"

I gave him a little smirk and started forming a snowball in my hand. The boy seemed pretty impressed. He reached out his hand and said, "Wow, that was pretty cool. I'm Hiro by the way, Hiro Hamada."

Awww even his name is adorable!

"Well, it's very nice to all of you! Gogo's pretty lucky to have such awesome friends like you."

After that, I said goodbye to everyone and dragged Gogo along with me to say hi to Anna and Rapunzel so she could meet them. They all got along so well and Anna was happy I finally made a friend here. I hugged Anna goodbye, waved bye to Rapunzel, and then Gogo and I ate breakfast.

End of Flashback

After we ate breakfast, Gogo and I were on our way to our first class. But the sad part was, we didn't have very many classes together since I had magic and she didn't. That's how they segregate the students here at Disney. It's stupid, I know, but I can't do anything about it. I said goodbye to Gogo and made my way to my Princess Etiquette class.

UGH. This class was going to be SO boring! Why did I of all people need to take a class on etiquette?! I'm the most proper person I know! But, life can just be unbearable sometimes. Anyway,

I walked through the door to find a half full room of princesses, all around my age, looking at me has I made my way to my seat. I was surprised to see only a few other girls, but it makes sense because there aren't many princesses around my age that go to Disney.

After a few minutes of waiting around, our teacher finally came. She was tall, stout, and had no trouble standing up straight without slouching. She had a long, mahogany braid and a long, flowing olive green dress on. The tall woman started writing her name on the chalk board and said in a thick, Scottish accent,

"Good morning, ladies! I am Elinor Dunbroch, but to make it more respectful, just call me Mrs. Dunbroch. I will be your princess etiquette teacher this year and I can't wait to start teaching you girls."

Yippee...

Mrs. Dunbroch had us do the stupidest things, like introducing ourselves and stating a "cool" fact about ourselves. There was only three other girls in the class: Tiana, Cinderella, and Pocahontas. All of them were very different from one an other, which made me happy because I like diversity. After the introductions, Mrs. Dunbroch gave us a "show what you know" quiz to see how much we knew about etiquette. I knew I was going to ace this quiz.

About 20 minutes later, I was on the last question when I heard a buzz over the intercom.

"Would all students and teachers please make their way to the auditorium for an important announcement? Thank you", Mrs. Minnie said in her high pitched voice.

Mrs. Dunbroch told us to hurry to the auditorium and that we could finish our quizzes later. Everyone rushed out of their seats and started speed walking in the hallway. It felt like FOREVER but we finally made it to the auditorium, which was already half full, and found seats somewhere in the middle. I looked all around for Anna from my seat, but it was so crowded I couldn't find her.

A few moments later Mr. Mickey, the principal, walked on stage and everyone immediately quieted down to listen to the important announcement.

"Hello students and teachers of Disney. I hope you're having a wonderful first day of classes. I don't want to hold you all too long from all the precious learning opportunities, so I'll get right to the point. It has come to my attention that the neighboring boarding school, DreamWorks, has being having some financial troubles lately."

The moment he said DreamWorks, everyone started booing. So immature.

"Quiet down everyone. I know how most of you feel about them, but save your Boos until after I'm done."

Everyone finally shut-up and Mr. Mickey continued.

"Thank you. Now, since DreamWorks isn't doing very well, financially speaking, because of the school being so small, I decided to strike a deal with the other principal. I would be willing to merge the two schools and in exchange, rename the school to Disney-DreamWorks. He agreed. Starting next week, we will be getting transfer students from DreamWorks, so I want all of you to make them feel welcome. We will also be in the process of changing the sign above the school, so there will be some construction work for the next week or so. And I hope you haven't gotten attached to your teachers, because to accommodate with the new teachers coming in as well, I've made new schedules for all of you. But since we won't get the new teachers until next week, there will be no school all this week. That's all for the announcements today. You're dismissed to go back to your dorms."

And with that, everyone rushed out of the auditorium and went back to their dorms.

I didn't know how to feel about this whole merging thing. I'm excited because this means there will be new people to meet, and not to mention no more etiquette class, but I'm also enraged because we're forced to change our name for some random people who don't even go here. But it's not that bad, I guess. At least now we won't be rival schools anymore. Just one big happy family, sort of. And now with having the whole week off, I'll be able to spend time with Anna! But I can't help but wonder how they're taking the news of the merge over at DreamWorks. They're probably SO pissed.

Holy cheese and crackers!!!! Disney and DreamWorks are gonna be one school. isn't that AWESOME?! I hoped you liked the long chapter. And with summer break just 2 more days away, I'll be updating like nobody's bizness. :) Comment, vote and share this story. I would like to get more reads. Thanks for reading!!!! :-)