Chapter 11

Elsa

I wondered why Jack was surprised at me for going into the class. If I'm going into the cyrokinesis class, that probably means I have ice powers. Maybe he thinks that because I'm a queen I'm suppose to be prissy and powerless. Well, he's in for a surprise.

We entered the classroom and took our seats. I sat right in the front, while jack hovered all the way in the back and sat down. After a few minutes, two other people came in; a girl with tan skin and shoulder length dark brown hair and a boy with lighter skin, covered in blue arrow tattoos?! I thought it was weird that a boy that young was allowed to have tattoos like that, but I'm not a one to judge.

After a while our teacher came in and got right down to business. He introduced himself as Frozone. It must have been an alias because he told us he was a super hero. Everyone introduced themselves and I found out that the two kids were Aang and Katara.

Frozone told us to show him some things we already knew how to do with controlling ice; Katara went first. She pulled out a pouch of water and started moving it without even toughing it! But this wasn't manipulating ice, I thought. But then she moved the water more aggressively and just like magic, the water turned into ice shards! How did she do that?!

Aang did the same thing, but he seemed a lot more experienced than Katara. He "bended" the water and turned it into ice, but instead of making it into ice shards, he cloaked himself with the ice to make a suit of armor! These kids are pretty amazing.

It was Jack's turn to show off. He hovered down from the back of the room and turned at me and gave that stupid little smirk and a wink. He started off by forming a little snowball in his hands and throw it into the air so it would start snowing. Then he ran all around the room, dragging his staff along the floor so frost could cover the whole floor. Show off.

I guess it's my turn now. I told myself not to be nervous and that it would all be over soon. I walked towards the middle of the room and concentrated on what I wanted to do. I stomped my foot on the ground and created a giant snowflake on the floor. I raised my arms up so the ice would start descending up toward the ceiling. I was trying to making a giant ice sculpture of a heart. After a few more minutes of fantastic arm flailing and twirling all over the place, my ice sculpture was finished. I and everyone, including Jack, just stood in awe of what I'd done. I was proud of my beautiful frozen creation and just to rub in it his face, I made a little snow humming bird to fly around in his face. I could tell he wasn't amused from the giant pout on his face.

Frozone was astonished at my powers and told me that I was one of the best in the class. I was happy to hear this, until he told me something else.

"Elsa, since you're so good at controlling your powers and tapping into all of your potential, I think it would be perfect for you to tutor Jack and teach him how to tap into all of his potential."

No. NO. NOOOO!! I-I just can't even process this. He wants me to tutor Jack on how to use his powers?! He was trying to put me through hell, wasn't he? Of course, when Jack heard this, he just walked towards me and gave that "I'm going to annoy you so hard" smile. I just exhaled loudly and ignored him.

When I left class, Jack ran out and caught up with me.

"Hey! You thought I wouldn't notice that you were trying to show me up in class? Bad move, Queenie. Now the teacher thinks I don't know how to use my powers and need a tutor!"

I wasn't in the mood to deal with Jack's whining.

"Look, I'm not happy with being your tutor just as much as you are. But I don't want to look bad in front of my teacher on the first day of classes. So can you just stop being a big baby about it?!"

He looked surprised, like he couldn't believe i just said that to him.

"Fine."

"OK."

"Ok."

"....Ok. So...should I come over to your dorm?

Jack gave me a puzzled looked, but then a little smirk appeared on his face. I immediately knew what he was thinking and started blushing.

"FOR THE TUTORING SESSION, YOU SICKO!"

"Oh. Sorry, I forgot", he said with a sly smile.

"But, I think it would be better if you would come over to my dorm."

"OK. What time is better for you?"

"Well, I'm more of a night owl, so around 7 or 8?"

Hmmmm......

"Ok....that's fine. Are the days Tuesday and Thursday OK with you?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

"Alright. I guess I'll see you tomorrow night at 7 o'clock. Don't forget."

"Trust me Queenie, it would hard to. See you tomorrow!", he yelled as he hovered away.

Ugh. Why do I have a sick feeling about this?

Hey awesome readers! I'm sorry I haven't been updating everyday; I had writers block. It happens. So, Aang and Katara were in class with Elsa and Jack! I know that there ice moves are just advanced water bending, but I think it still counts. But if you guys still have a problem with it, they won't be in any more chapters; they were just used as filler. And I just looked at how many reads I have. Over 400 reads?! I'm freaking out!!! Thank y'all so much!! Keep them reads coming and vote! (V) (;,,;) (V)