Chapter 15 (Part 1)

WARNING: Chapter contains graphic details that is inappropriate for persons under 13 and may cause you to have a heart attack from overload of feels. I decided to split this chapter into 2 parts just because. Happy reading! (V) (;,,;) (V)

Elsa

"Jack, Anna was raped last night."

It felt good to finally tell someone. Anna swore me to secrecy this morning to not tell anyone, but I feel like I could trust Jack with this. I started remembering the horrifying details of what Anna described about that night.

Flashback

"Oh Elsa, the most horrible thing happened to me last night!"

"Anna, what happened?!"

"I-I think I was raped!"

Oh no. Horror and shock filled my body like water trying to drown me. My little baby sister, raped?! Who would do such a thing?!?!

"OH MY GOD. OH...MY...GOD!! Anna, I'm SO sorry! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!", I started yelling but realized I needed to keep my voice down so no one else could hear me.

"I-I don't know Elsa. I didn't see his face. I can't even remember anything about last night", she said as she started sniffling.

"Anna, you HAVE to tell me! Who ever it is they need to pay for what they did to you! Are you sure you don't remember ANYTHING about what happened last night?"

"No. All I remember is eating dinner with Rapunzel, you coming to our table to say hi like you usually do, and going to the bathroom in the middle of dinner with Punzie. Then she left, I finished my drink, and then nothing. Next thing I know I was waking up in a janitor's closet with no underwear on-". After that, Anna just broke down. I was crying too, but I pulled myself together.

*Sniffles* "Anna, whoever did this, I will find them and give 'em a beating of a lifetime. I know it hurts to think about it, but is there anything else you can remember? Anyone who might have looked suspicious?"

"Well, before Rapunzel and I went to the restroom, a guy came over to our table. He seemed really out of it when he was talking to us; probably buzzed. I guess he was trying to flirt with us, but I couldn't really tell. If he was, he wasn't doing a very good job. I told him that both of us were already taken and then he kindly walked away. I didn't see him around for the rest of the night."

"Anna! That could have been the guy we're looking for! Do you remember what he looks like?"

"No, I don't."

"I do", Rapunzel blurted out. "He has short, shaggy brown hair and looks around our age."

But that could be anybody!

"Do you remember anything else?!", I asked with much aggravation.

"No. I'm sorry Elsa."

DAMMIT! UGH, I know it isn't Anna's fault that this happened, but I really wish she could remember more on what this guy looked like. And what makes it more frustrating is that now she'll want me not to tell anybody and keep it a secret!

"Anna, you know I have to tell someone about this. I can't keep this a secret if there is a way for someone to help you."

"NO. Elsa, you can't tell ANYONE! Don't you know what will happen if you tell the teachers? They'll ask me questions, put me in therapy or at least a support group, and tell the whole school that some helpless girl was raped! And they would probably use my name, too! And if the guy who did this found out I told someone, he could find me and maybe do it again. Or worse. I'm asking you as my friend and my sister, PLEASE just keep this between us, for now."

See? What did I tell you?

"OK Anna, I won't tell. I'll just find this guy myself. I'm not letting that asshole get away with hurting you that easily. Deal?"

"Deal. Give that guy what's coming to him, sis. And thank you for understanding. I don't know what I'd do without you."

I smiled and we hugged tightly for a long time. I didn't want to let it go (Ha!) because then Anna could be hurt again and I didn't want that to happen. But, I did anyway. I meant what I said; I AM going to find whoever did this to my baby sister. No matter what.

I was boiling with anger all throughout all my classes. I was almost to the point where it felt like I was about to lose control of my powers, so I had to cool down. (Pun intended.) I noticed that Jack tried to talk to me after our class, but I really wasn't in the mood, so I kept walking. After all my classes were finally over, I changed my clothes and went back out to get some food with Anna and Punzie. I told Gogo I wouldn't be sitting with her for a while because of some family issues and I had to be there for Anna. Gogo seemed upset, but understood why. I'm just glad she isn't suspicious of me. I had dinner with Anna and Punzie and before I left, I told Rapunzel that she needs to be with Anna at all times. No more leaving each other without the other.

I was on why way to leave when when I was pushed down by someone. I looked up; Jack. I guess this means we're even.

End of flashback

"I'm actually glad you bumped into me. I figured I could use your help."

"With what? Catching a rapist? Look, I would love to help, but I don't even know where to start!", Jack said.

"Oh. My cousin Rapunzel said the guy that came up to her and Anna had short, shaggy brown hair. Maybe we start there."

Jack just looked at me with a giant O on his face.

"Jack, why are you looking at me like that?"

Jack

That son of a bitch!

End of Part 1