C'H'A'P'T'E'R'S' 2'1"

ANNA POV

"What the hell happened Damon?" I whispered/hissed. "I don't know all I know is that she got a large cut in the stomach and I was called down." "Why don't you give her your blood?" Jeremy asked. "I can't now because what are the doctors gonna think?" "Well when can she get out of here?" I asked."2 more days."

F.F

Xavier took me home later that night. I fell asleep in the car. "Anna wake up." "No I don't wanna." I say. Then he tickled me. "Okay fine I'm up. I get up out of the car and walked over to Xavier's side and asked "Can you stay?"

"Sure." He got out and walked in with me into the house. I ran upstairs to change while Xavier watched Sponge Bob. I came back down with a Danger Days t-shirt and a pair of shorts. "Heys. Nice choice." "Thanks."

We watched Sponge Bob until I fell asleep. I never knew crying this much would make me wanna sleep.

F.F

Finally Elena's came home. And as soon as she got here Damon bit his wrist and Elena drank his blood. I'm soo glad Xavier went home the day before.

ELENA POV

I can't believe what happened to me. "What the hell happened?" Damon asked. "You're not gonna like this." "Just tell me." I paused for a second and saw Anna. She watched me wanting to know. "Sunny saw me, she stopped the car and pulled me out and stabbed me.

"I don't think she would've biten me because I've been drinking vervain. She said 'Tell this to Damon you can't kill me.' and with that she left. Then out of nowhere someone was walking after she left. I didn't know who it was but then I blacked out and woke up in the hospital and now here I am."

Damon was so pissed. Anna looked scared of Damon's face so she had ran upstairs. Damon started walking away. "Damon where are you going?" "To make that bitch suffer since she says she can't die."

Before I could say anything he ran out. Then I heard a thud. I ran upstairs and saw Anna on the floor. "What happened?" "I don't know I was just listening to music when something pushed me." Then in walked Sunny.

"Hey Elena how ya feeling?" "What do you want?" I asked. "Oh nothing except just one little thing." "What?" "This." She ran to Anna and made her drink her blood then killed her. "NO!!!!!" I yelled. Then she came up to me and says "Tell Damon to not look for me." With that she kills me and all I see is black.

DAMON POV

I heard Elena scream so I ran back home. When I got back I saw Sunny. "You Bitch." I tackled her and stabbed her with a couple of vervain shots. Then she fainted. I tied her up using string coated in vervain. I ran up to see if they had woken up but to my dismay they hadn't.

I called Stefan, Alaric, Damon, Frank and Bonnie. I explained everything to them when they got here. I had Alaric and Frank watch Sunny while Stefan, Bonnie, and I watched Anna and Elena.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OKAYS SO IM STOPPING HERE I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T UPLOAD UNTIL I GOT 5 VOTES BUT IM WAY TOOO FUCKING HAPPY SO I DECIDED TO SHARE IT WITH YOUS. OKAYS SO IF U READ MY OTHER STORIES U WLD KNOW Y IM HAPPY BUT IF U HAVENT LEMME TELLS U WHY IM HAPPY. OKAYS SO THIS ONE GUY HAS BEEN LIKING ME FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND HE FINALLY ASKED ME OUT! TODAY AT LUNCH BUT THEN ONE OF MY FRIENDS GOT UP AND TOLD ANOTHER TABLE. MY FACE WAS SOOO RED AND HOT AT LUNCH. BUT STILL ME IS HAPPY!!!!! HAPPY DANCE TIME. *STARTS DANCING TO NSN TIME TRAVEL* BTW THATS THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE. I LOVE IT ALONG WITH OTHER NSN VIDEOS. SO YEAHS PLS COMMENT LIKE ADD TO UR LIBRARY FAN WAT EVER THE HELL U DO. B4 I STARTED WRITING I CHECKED N I HAVE 1123 READS OMFG I KNOW I CANT BELIEVES IT. THANKS TO ALL OF ME READERS. LOVES YA ALLS. PEACE HAVE AN AMAZING TIMES. WATCHA THINK ABOUT THE NEW SEASON BTW I LOVES IT LIKE SOOOO MUCH IT'S F-ING AMAZING. I MAY OR MAY NOT INCLUDE SOMETHING FROM THIS SEASON OR NOT. IDK YET OHWELLS THANKS FOR READING THIS RANDOM AUTHOR NOTES. xD

-ADRENALINE EXTERMINATION

P.S. I CAN'T STAND IT.... I'M NOT OH-FUCKING-KAY xD