cHaPtEr 1o

ANNA POV

I wake up with a pounding headache. I felt like I had a hang over again. I looked around and don't remember what happened. 'Did I drink last night? Did a guy ask me to come to his house?' My thoughts are interrupted when in walks this girl and finally I remember what happened.

So I scooted backwards scared. "Don't worry I won't bite you again." Still I was still scared shitless like when that one guy almost attacked me and when my mom almost did too. She pulls out an apple and orange juice. I refused to eat it.

 "Here you need your energy to meet Klaus." "Who's that?" I ask hopefully she will tell me. "Don't worry you'll meet him."  I take the apple and juice and when I finish she looks at me and sees the marks from last night. Then she bit her wrist and put her wrist to my mouth forcing me to drink it.

ELENA POV

"Are you ready Elena, we need to get to Bonnies." Damon says "I am now." I say. FF "Okay so we need to do the locater spell like we did when Elena was taken by Rose." Bonnie says. "How do we do the locater spell?"

"We need blood of a relative to spill on this map and the blood will move to where Anna is." "Okay, Let's do this." I grabbed the knife and slit my wrist. I winced from the pain but then I remembered when I saw Anna's wrists when she was unconcious and her sleeves slipped up.

I felt a tear slip at this memory. Damon wiped it away for me. I watched the blood move as Bonnie was saying the spell. When it stopped I couldn't see the name "I know where that is its a 30 min drive if I'm driving. If you drive its about 2 hours."

"Okay let's go." "First we need to stop at Alaric's knowing that this is Sunny so we need supplies." FF Damon and I are on the road going to the place where the blood went to. Thankfully Damon is driving because if not something really bad could happen to Anna in those next hour and a half.