ch.4 (btw one part is from my friend on quizilla named forthevampirediariesfans)

We talk for a little while longer then me and Damon go home. I fell asleep in the car. So Damon carried me up to the bed.

I woke up the next day and notice that I'm in pjs. I have a feeling that Damon didn't want me sleeping in my clothing that I wore that day. I go down stairs and see Damon just sitting there. I can tell he's thinking because of his face, "What are you thinking about?" I ask him. It seems like he didn't hear me, so I shook him."What oh sorry." Damon said "What where you thinking about?" "Nothing, want some coffee?" "Sure and I want to know what you were thinking." "Nothing. Okay?" He says a little more angry. "Why can't you just tell me?" I yell back at him. "It's nothing just drop it." Damon yells back harder. "I just want to know." "Elena I said Drop It" "No not until you tell me."

You could just see the anger bubble inside of him. He pushes me into the wall hard. "Damon! Stop! It! Please!" I yell out in pain. Anger flushes out of him. "OH MY GOD ELENA I'M SO SORRY" he says as he backs up. Just then the door bell rings. Damon walks over to answer the door. While I go to sit down. "Elena can you come here" "Coming" I yell out to Damon. I walk over to a see a girl who looked like she was 15 or 16 with a Panic! @ the disco shirt n black skinny jeans with long brown hair and blue lapis lazuli eyes like mine.

"Hey, Damon what do you want?" "This girl says she's looking for you." "Uuuuhmm okay how can I help you." "Well this is gonna sound weird but I'm your sister." "What?" "Well you know how your adopted well your birth mom is my mom." "..." "Like I said it was gonna sound weird and all but..." "Here come inside" "Okay." She walks in and I tell her to go to the kitchen. When we sit down Damon gives us each a cup of coffee and then leaves to give us privacy which is stupid because he can hear the whole conversation.

"When did you find out that I was your sister?" "Last week." "Who told you?" "My well our mom." "How and why?" "Well... I was just listening to music in my room when I notice that she's there so I pull out my earbuds and said 'hey mom whats up?' She had this weird look in her eyes like she was hungry so I asked if she was okay then before I knew it she lunged at me so I screamed then she stopped. She looked at me with a guilty look then she said 'I'm so sorry I can't believe what I nearly did' I just stared at her scared and I felt like I couldn't move. She then said 'I know how to make this up to you.' I just kept staring."