NYAN NYAN NYAN 15 NYAN NYAN (CHAPTER 15 :))

• Dedicated to NYAN CAT :3 NYAN NYAN NYAN

Finally Frank and Bonnie come.Then Damon kisses me goodbye and they leave.All four of them leave to  go kill Sunny. "Okay so they're gone so what movie are we gonna watch?" I ask. "I don't know." Anna yells from the kitchen as she and Xavier are making popcorn.

"How about 'Ghost of Girlfriends past'?" Bonnie suggests. "Okay Bonnie put it in while i grab some pillows." I go upstairs and grab pillows. I come back down and see Bonnie watching the previews. "Here you go." "Thanks."

Just then Anna and Xavier walk in. We start the movie. Bonnie and I were on the floor with pillows and blankets. While Anna and Xavier were cuddling on the couch. FF When the movie ended I saw Anna and Xavier asleep. So I throw a blanket on them.

Me and Bonnie go upstairs. The next morning we get up and walk down stairs. "What do you want for breakfast?" I ask. "I don't know" "How about we go to the grill?" "Sure" "Let me just go wake up Anna and Xavier, to see if they wanna go."

I run into the living room and see that they are still asleep. So I being the nice person I am I decide to grab Anna's camera and mine and take pictures of them. After I get some good pictures, Anna starts stirring and wakes up.

"What are you doing?" "Nothing just taking some pictures." "Why are you taking pictures of us asleep?" Xavier asks. "Because you guys look cute together. So do you guys want to go to the Grill for breakfast?" "Sure."

"Alright I just need to go home real quick to change." Xavier says. "Ok, I'm off to go change." Anna says "I'm off to my house. See you later." So Anna goes to her room while I go back to mine. I see Bonnie already dressed.

She's wearing jeans and a t-shirt."Are they going?" "Yup." With that I went to change into jeans and a t-shirt. I walk downstairs with Bonnie and see Anna and Xavier ready. They both have on skinny jeans, original converse and different My Chemical Romance shirts. "Ready to go?" I ask. "Yup. Can we take my car?" Anna asks. "Sure."

_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_**_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

heys so wat do you think soo far. wat do you think of Xavier and Anna do you think they shld go out. Will the guys kill Sunny. will they hear from Klaus again? what does he know now?? well who knows oh wait i do but im not telling yet. :P just keep on reading keep on reading. reading reading reading. MCRMY FOREVER PEACE

NO OTHER THAN

-Adrenaline Extermination