HIIIIII CHAPTER NUMBER 13

"Wait Sunny. Is she the one who took you?" "Yes." "What did she do to you?"  "She...bit me. Then I fainted and woke up at this place. I had a pounding headache like I had a hangover. I didn't remember what happened the night before. Then she walks in."

"And I remember what happened. So I backed up and she said 'Don't worry I won't bite you again.' but shockingly I didn't believe her. Then she pulls out an apple and juice and said 'Here you need your energy to meet Klaus.a' I asked who's that and she said 'Dont worry you'll meet him'"

"Then she bit her wrist and made me drink her blood" "What the hell?" we hear a voice scream we all turn around to see a pissed Damon. "Damon what's wrong?" "That bitch is the one who did this." "It's fine Daon I'm okay." Anna says scared.

"No way in hell is this fine." "Damon calm down.Please." I say to Damon "Come on we're going home. Now!" Damon says, Anna looks really scared.  "Come on Anna" I whisper to her and wlak with her toward the car.

The car ride is silent. When we got back Anna ran upstairs. I can just tell she's scared shitless and before anything bad happens to her again she decides to run. So I follow her upstairs to make sure she's fine. I see her with heaphones in her ears blasting music while she's on her laptop.

She reminded me of Jeremy when he used to do drugs. So I walk back down and go into the kitchen and see Damon on the phone. "Yes it was that bitch and she's working for Klaus I think he found another way to break the curse...No Stefan the moonstone was destroyed and there can't be another... See you soon." "Damon what are you planning on doing?"

"I'm planning on killing that bitch named Sunny." "Damon think this through." "I have me Stefan and Frank are gonna kill that bitch while Bonnie stays here." "You sure this will work?" "Yes. I just need some stuff from Alaric."

"Don't you think he'll want to come?" "So what if he does big deal more help." "Fine but how long are we gonna be stuck here?" "I don't know a day maybe two at max." "You sure this will work?" "Yes I'm positive." I hear the door bell ring.

**********************************************************************************************************************

okay so that is where im gonna stop so wat do u think. guess wat me is soo happy cuz i have 250 reads for this story. i wanna thank u all soo very much gracias. (thats thank you in spanish) y did i just write in spanish u may ask cuz me n watermelon 225 have been talking about mexican food for no apparent reason. guess wat last nite i was LSHMSFOAIDMT (LAUGHING SO HARD MY SOMBRERO FELL OFF AND I DROPPED MY TACO) =D RANDOM I KNOW OH WELLs peace

No Other Than

-Adrenaline Extermination AKA twinkies68

ps thanks again for reading thanks love ya (jk i dont know u i no is a creeper i promise)