chapter 5.

• Dedicated to this is for all us teenagers and we all know that song is right for some teens

"She said 'What if I told you something amazing.' 'Like what?' I cut her off. 'Like vampires and werewolves are real' 'What?' 'Yes and you have an older sister. Named Elena now that she's married now its Elena Salvatore.''Really?' Then she told me all about you, vampires and werewolves than she gave me vervain she told me to always keep it on me. To protect me from vampires controlling me.

"So after that, I decided to find you and she said before I do that I have to watch out for vampires in this town. So here I am. Oh by the way I don't think I told you my name its Anna." "I can't believe she nearly attacked you." "Me neither but if she didn't then I would have never known you." "Yes" Damon then comes down makes dinner and grabs out the wine glasses "Want some?" I ask her.

"No thanks." FF. After dinner there's a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Damon says while getting up from his chair. I start to put the dishes into the dishwasher. "Can I help?" Anna asks. "Sure you can grab the wine glasses." "Sure thing." She grabs the wine glasses and as she's walking she trips the glasses break slitting her wrists. "Oh my god are you okay?" "Yeah I'm so sorry about you wine glasses though." "It's fine" I reassure her.

Just then Damon walks back in with Stefan. Stefan sees the blood then rushes to Anna and grabs her hands holding them above her head with her hanging in the air. She squirms but Stefan is to strong. Stefan is about to drink her blood. "No! Stefan! Don't!" I yell out to him. Just as he's about to suck the blood from her wrists then Damon tackles him down. He lets go of Anna she falls to the ground. She has this scared look on her face just then she gets up and runs out. "Anna don't please." I say to her but she just keeps on running.

Damon is still holding down Stefan. "Damon what are we gonna do?" "I'll go get her. Stefan stay here, I don't trust you outside like this." Damon growls the last part. Then he runs out using his vampire speed. "Elena I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help my self." "Are you crazy that was my sister!?" I yell at him. "What? Since when do you have a sister?" "I just found out today that I have a 16 year old sister. And because of you she's out who knows where with bloody wrists." "I'm sorry."

Anna's POV

I was just helping Elena but being the klutz I am I trip breaking her wine glasses. And cut my wrists. I was use to my wrists being slit because when I was younger I would cut them. But then I met my mom the blood sucking demon.