Chapter 10

For now its just going to be Kayla talking.

I tried to open my eyes but the pain that struck me in my temple made me refuse to do it. I loved my arm to touch my head but something was preventing me from doing that too. What the hell is going on here? I pride my eyes open and all I could see was black. That kind of scared me at first until I say the light start to peak threw my window curtains. I forced my arm to move to touch my head and I had some kind of Band-Aid on my forehead. I this time moved my arm to my other arm 'cause it kind of hurt really bad. I touched my arm and almost jumped at what was wrapped around it. As I say it on my arm I started to notice it on my leg, then on my stomach, and a whole lot of Band-Aids were there wasn't any ace bandages. I slowly uncovered myself from my bed and got up and walked to my door. Man my leg hurt, I wish I had some crutches or something. I opened the door and with a really surprised thud Jason fell back on his back and was still asleep afterwards on the floor. I held myself over top of him and cocked my head in confusion.

"Jason?" I said in a painful whisper. I tapped him on the forehead but still he didn't move. I gently slapped him on the forehead and I had to jump back really quickly or I was going to get hit in the head by his head. Jason sat up and looked all over the place in front of him. He looked like he was looking for a ghost. He put his head in his hands still not knowing I was right behind him. He got up and turned around to face me, he quickly jumped back and almost yelled but covered his mouth before he could.

"K-Kayla?" Jason said sounding like he was about to cry, but he didn't, Jason never really cries he just get's really worried and stuff like that. I didn't say anything but just tried my best from falling on the floor from the horrible pain in my leg that pushed up to my hips. Jason was coming towards me and it looked like he was about to hug the crap out of me, but he didn't, instead he pulled one of my arms around his shoulder and put his other arm around my waste and helped me walk. My leg started to feel much better after I wasn't putting so much pressure on it. Jason walked me down the stairs so slowly I was probably going to be 70 years old when we reached the bottom.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs nobody noticed Jason or I. I was about to go sit next to my dad and have everyone bombard me with questions and hugging but I caught something that smelled soooo delicious. I quickly let go of Jason and ran into the kitchen and dug right into the fridge. Jason tried to grab me but I ran too fast for him.

"Jason who was that?" My parents and Scarlet all asked Jason. I could see Jason's expression turn from confused to horrified in like 2.2 seconds. As I dug threw the fridge I found a roast (Cooked) in a pan covered in some kind of seasoning and bread crumbs. I took it out as fast as I could and tore it apart and started to eat it. I was so hungry I felt like I hadn't eating in years. I could see Jason run into the kitchen to see if I was OK and he stopped right in his tracks and looked confused at me as I still shoved the roast in my mouth and ate it like it was the best thing in the world (Not likely, have you tried apple pie!?).

"Kayla? Are you alright?" Jason asked me. As he said that I could hear little mumbles of my name in the living room. In a matter of seconds Scarlet and my parents rushed into the living room. I quickly stopped eating and slowly hobbled to them and hugged them as tight as I could. It took them a second to react but then they all wrapped their arms around me. My dad and mom pushed back and started to kiss me all over the face. It was really annoying. I tried to make them stop by pushing my face away from them but it didn't work.

"Stop it" I said annoyed. I closed my eyes and sighed. When I opened my eyes I could not believe what I was staring at. I was frozen in my position and everyone noticed me. They slowly pushed away from me and looked confused at me.

"Kayla what is the matter?" Scarlet asked me grabbing my hand. I almost couldn't breath I was so confused.

"Sara?" I asked in a whisper. Everyone turned their heads around and sighed. I ran to my older sister and hugged her like I've never hugged anyone before. This was the first time I have seen and even heard from my sister in 6 years.