Chapter 9

~Jason's POV~
(POV: Point Of View, if you didn't know)

As I paced the living room I was getting more and more worried for Kayla. She has never had this happen to her. Hell neither did Scarlet or Kayla's dad, so I didn't know what to do or what was happening with her. As I paced the room I began to bite my nails but stopped when Kat interrupted me.

"Jason you need to be calm she will be fine, I hope".

"And how was that suppose to be assuring?" I asked her. She looked at me but didn't say anything. I sighed and started to pace again.

"She is right Jason, you need to cool it, if something was wrong we would feel it" Scarlet said.

"No you wouldn't! The other night when Kayla didn't feel right, it was because of Samuel, when the wrong is pointing directly to Kayla, you can't feel it!"

"You can't either!" Scarlet said annoyed.

"Yes I can! I don't know how but I can. Last night when she attacked you I didn't hear anything from either of you, but while I was asleep I knew something was wrong!"

"How would that be even possible, only werewolves have that ability"

"Not true" Kat said. "Jason is right, since Kayla is different things that connect to Kayla could be different too".

"Well is that bad or good? I'm assuming it's bad since we can't feel her anymore" Scarlet said trying to grasp all of the confusion. As they kept talking amongst themselves I went to thinking of what we should do, what I should do to make sure Kayla is alright and that she wasn't hurting anyone of anyone wasn't hurting her. If she was running threw the woods who knows where she will end up, this town is full of woods that could take you from here to anywhere, well at least in the part of Tulsa where we lived. I sat down in the kitchen and tried to think but a sharp pain hit me right in the middle of my head. I ignored it 'cause I thought it was because I was stressing over Kayla but I got another one but worse. I grabbed my head and felt like I got kicked in the stomach and got the wind nocked out of me. I fell to the floor holding my stomach, everyone looked to me and the first person I hear was Scarlet saying

"Jason! Jason! Are you OK!? Jason!" I didn't answer her but kept getting hard sharp pains all threw my body, then I grabbed my throat, I felt like I was getting choked to death, then everything went away and I could actually breath. I looked at all the faces and noticed how worried they all looked.

"We have to find Kayla now! Something is wrong, horribly wrong!" I said.

Kayla's POV

I couldn't see anything much but tree's and some huge stones in my way. As I ran as far away from anyone as I could I heard animals running threw tree's and all around the soaking rain dropped leaves. I looked around nd saw someone standing behind me. I was way far into the woods so I don't think they were here by accident. I ran again and pushed past tree's and tree stump's. Every now and then I would look back and see someone still behind me, and every now and then they would have yellow eyes. Yep, now I definitely new it was Samuel. I looked forward and skidded to a stop right in my tracks. I tried to run the other way but Samuel grabbed my ankle and pulled me to him. Samuel pulled me to him and grabbed me by my shirt collar.

"Please, I didn't do anything" I said as I could feel myself change back into myself. So was it fear that made me change back? Huh.

"Oh but you did, you changed just a little bit ago didn't you, and while you were in your room you attacked your mom's hand" Samuel said smiling.

"I didn't touch her, she backed away" I said defensively. "Please let me go, I didn't do anything to anyone!".

"I don't care if you did anything or not, your kind is too dangerous to be alive, so I'm going to kill every single last one of you until you go extinct" Samuel said.