Chapter 4

It was cold wherever I was, but I felt around me a little and I could feel a blanket of some sort under neither me. I did my best to squint my eyes but even doing that made my head throb. I began to get up but my head started to hurt, I grabbed my head and head something that sounded like chains follow me. I looked at my wrist and both of them had hooked chains around them making it so I could move to far. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I was in a cellar of some kind with a door straight across from me, about 50 totes and boxes full of crap, then it started to come to me, I was in my basement. I sat up on my knees still holding my head and looking around for anything or anyone.

"Kayla?" Someone said in the corner. I quickly shifted my head towards whoever was talking and noticed that it was Jason.

"Jason, what the hell is going on? Why am I in my basement chained up!?" I said confused looking at my wrist's. When I looked back up Jason was walking closer to me with a sad face on.

"Do you remember any of last night Kayla?" Jason asked me kneeling down next to me. I nodded my head.

"Only some though, I remember you guys fighting about that Samuel guy and what you were going to do about him, then I remember getting a bad headache and then feeling like I was having a heart attack or something, then I barely remember this but I remember going to my room slamming the door shut and going in the corner of my room and that's it" Jason looked at me and sighed.

"So you only remember about half of the night then, well the important parts at least" Jason said still looking at me and sighed one more time.

"Can you please just get me out of these chains, why am I in these chains anyways?" I said pushing my hands slowly towards Jason.

"You're in these because you tried to kill me last night" Jason said coming towards my wrist but I pulled them away.

"It wasn't a dream!?" I said looking into the distance. I pulled my hands close to me and looked at my palms. They started to shake.

"Kayla what do you think  was a dream?" Jason asked me coming closer to me and pulling me close to his side.

"When I ran to my room and closed the door behind me I thought I went straight to bed cause I got a bad headache. When I went to bed I had this dream were I was in the corner of my room scratching the wall and making massive almost animal like scratches all over the place, then as I was in the corner I caught a glimpse of myself in my mirror by my night stand, I crawled closer and closer to it and noticed my eyes were acting really weird, they were...." I paused.

"They were glowing yellow" Jason said before I could start talking again. I gawked my head at him and was so confused.

"How did you know that?"

"Because. Now what else happened?" Jason said eagerly.

"When I looked at my eyes my teeth started to hurt then I screamed. Everything on my body started to feel like they were, I don't know, like someone was on each side of me and just pulling me a different way, I opened my mouth and it looked like I had god damn canines! I pushed myself back to the corner and clawed the corner again, and I saw you rush in and come to my side, but then my eye sight turned all red and I started to run after you, then you...." I paused myself and looked up to Jason. He looked up to me and looked back down to my hands and held them close to him.

"OK non of this really happened, it was just a dream, a crazy messed up dream!" I mumbled and jabbered on. Every word I said I stumbled every little time, and why wouldn't I? I was in my basement, chained up and my boyfriend was practically say that the dream were I had yellow eyes and canine teeth wasn't a dream! That I tried to kill him and that I got fingernails that could claw threw drywall. If my nails could claw threw drywall and probably some wood what else could it claw threw and what were they used to claw threw for?