Chapter 19 part 2

Chapter 19 part 2

Dyllan

“Hey man, where are you going?” nagtatakang tanong ni Charles  habang nagbibihis ako ng pang-alis…

“Something’s off man, “ I said while trying to trace Chloe’s phone using the GPS… “Those girls,,, you leave them for a while and they go crazy! Immature is an understatement! I can strangle them for the rest of their lives!” I’m so pissed off,  simply because they can’t seem to follow simple rules…. Tito Zack and Tito Andrew had made them promise not to go out. Haven’t they realize that rules are implemented for their own good! THOSE GIRLS!

“what are you saying? You’re talking in riddles…. Mind if you enlighten me?” Charles said sitting up in the bed.

Charles and I were longing in our hotel room  after we’ve made a thorough inspection of  the building… I was tired after the inspection whose in dire need of renovation… but all of it are now gone after that crazy call…

They went out… “ I said

Charles chuckled...” you mean the girls? “ he said with a little bit of amusement in his tone…

What’s wrong with him? Is he not bothered or something? I thought in disbelief.

Bumalik ulit sa pagkakahiga si Charles… “ I already expected that… It wouldn’t be them if they didn’t bend some rules, especially with Alex and Sky? Parang hindi mo naman kilala yung mga yon. And by the way, how you know”

“I called Chloe,, or rather,,, Alex called me.” I said..

Napahinto si Charles at napatitig sya sa kin ng masama.

“ Alex called you?” Nagtatakang Tanong ni Charles…

I smirked… I know what’s going on in his mind “ Don’t get paranoid, man… Alex called me thru Chloe’s phone thinking that I’m the man of steel… “

A smile broke in his face. “that’ll be interesting…”

“And she already knows who I am… “ nagulat si Charles….

“I thought you’re not going to reveal yourself until the start of the semester? “ Natawa si Charles… “ I guess she caught you, well, I wouldn’t expect anything less… “

Naalala ko yung phone call and it sent chills to by body… “ That’s not what I’m bothered about…. “

As if Charles sensed my worries. I can now see the concern in his face…

“When I talked to Alex, they’re in some sort of an Amusement Park, and I think that they are riding one of the rides there, for Chloe is screaming at the top of her lungs… “ I chuckled at the thought, knowing Chloe. She’s such a scaredy cat. But actually, that’s one of the things I like about her… It just shows that she needs someone like me to take care of her. “But what’s bothering me is the second call, It’s as if someone grabbed the phone then the line went blank and I can no longer reach them. Good thing, I tracked down the location before it went unregistered… “

Napatayo si Charles… “ We should really look into it… “

Nagpalit lang sya ng t-shirt and he grabbed his keys….

“ I still don’t want to alert your parents about this… this can just be paranoia… It can be something… or it can also be nothing…. “ Sabi ko habang lumalabas kami sa kwarto…

“ Let’s just cross our fingers, and wish that all this is nothing… “ pero nakakunot na ang noo ni Charles.

“Hope you’re right… “ I thought… but I have a very bad feeling about this….