Chapter 19 part 1

Chapter 19 part 1

Hinati ko na lang, ang haba na e..... 

Chloe

This is definitely not your usual carnival! A lot different from Disney, Enchanted Kingdom, or even star city… Though it is different… it is very intruiging… very intruiging indeed.

Like any other amusement park, they have their own rides, pero konti lang… there’s the usual ferries wheel, merry go round, at yung tinatawag nilang cater pillar…

There’s also this freak shows. We went inside due to curiosity… mermaid daw pero obvious na obvious naman na fake! May tinatawag pa silang aswang but it’s obvious that the person had an accident that deformed their faces… nakakaawa lang sila, because their taking advantage of their deformities, just to earn money…

The games that they have? It’s very unusual I haven’t seen or played them before! Like for example, there is this huge table that have squares inside… then you are going to toss a coin, if it landed inside one of the squares then, you’ll double your money!! Naubos nga yung barya ko don! Noong una nananalo ako, but after that, naubos na rin yung mga barya ko, pati yung mga napanalunan ko… parang slot machine kung kumain ng pera!! Buti na lang barya barya lang…

 Then there’s this booth that you’re going to toss a pingpong ball.. if it shoots.. then you’re going to have a certain prize! Alex was good at that… ang galing! Walang bola na hindi pumasok, kaya nung nakakarami na kami ng prize, pinakiusapan na lang kami ng may-ari na kung pwedeng wag na kaming maglaro.. hehehehe…

 And there’s this 4 different colored squares in the table, you’re going to put money on the color that you want. Then you’re going to spin a wheel,,, they called that roleta… then if the pointer points to the color where you put your money, you’re going to get a certain prize!... ayun… parang slot machine din na nagkaubos ang mga barya namin…

Nakakaloka na nakakatuwa! It is a very simple carnival, but you’ll be entertained a lot! And the food that they have…. Kakaiba talaga! Favorite ko yung corn na nilalagyan ng cheese powder… si Sky at Alex naman halos ubusin yung barbeque na intestine… kadiri nga pero sila dalawa, sarap na sarap…

Well, Josh is having a good time too… too intrigued din sa mga nakikita nya. Pinapagalitan nga sya ng mga operators dahil gusto nyang hawakan yung mga levers ng mga rides… Kung titignan mo kasi, parang junk yung mga metals and yet the rides are functioning very well… but, in my personal opinion, I really don’t think that it’s safe to ride those things…

“Shall we or shall we not?” Tanong ni Alex… while we are looking at the ferries wheel go round and round…

“Mag merry go round na lang tayo.” I said “ It’s safer than that… ” I said pointing at the Ferries wheel… “ If that thing stopped, then we’ll be trapped in the air.”

Parang nag-iisip yung 3…

“But look” sabi ni Sky “ If that thing stop, there is a way for us to go down… What do you think Alex? “

Alex nodded.. then she smiled… “I think you’re right… It would also be more thrilling… “

Here we go again… “If you want to ride that thing… then count me out… I’m on my way in having my full recovery, I don’t want to jeopardize it… right Josh? “ I said looking at Josh but it seems that he’s preoccupied again with the controls of the ride… “HOY JOSH! Nakikinig ka ba? Are you with us! “

Napatingin syang bigla sa min and he smiled that stupid smile…

“I think it’s safe enough for us to ride it… “ He said and I opened my mouth to protest pero naunahan nya kong magsalita.. “I know it’s all rusty and all that but looking at the metals, I think it’s strong enough for another 157 turns… so by the time that we’ll ride it, it’ll be safe for another 148 turns… basically, the ride consist of 8 to 9 turns… so I definitely know that we’ll be safe for the duration of our ride… “