Chapter 20b

AN.

This Chapter is dedicated to VANDA…. The winner of Falcon got talent….

I was suppose to give her something in kind (a starbucks card in particular) , but unfortunately.. she’s not from the Philippines….

So… as a prize…. Inilagay ko sya dito sa story na to…. Ehehehe… I hope you like it VANDA ( you can pm me your username so as to make the dedication official)!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Chapter 20 b

Dyllan

“Finally!!!  It really didn’t take you forever to get here! “I said sarcastically and Zia looked at me with daggers...

“I’m so sorry your highness! I’m not a race car driver to get here in just a matter of seconds! Quit being a drama queen! Now is not the time to unleash your very pleasing personality you know... we’re all in this together!“ Zia said a little bit sarcastic than usual...

Nagulat ako sa reaction ni Zia... She’s usually nice.. but tonight, she’s a little bit cranky. I can’t really blame her for that... for the situation is grave right now.

I sighed...

She’s right... we are all in this together... the tension is just getting the better of me.. Patience is really not my virtue...

“I’m sorry Zia... I really didn’t mean to spat on you like that... “

She shrugged and she put josh’s laptop at the hood of the car...

She looked at me...

“Dyllan, I know you’re really feeling edgy right now.. but we need to be level headed, if we want to find them.”

She’s right,,, i should really tame the monster in me...

“Chill guys, now’s not the time... we need to find them and fast... “ Charles said while waiting for the computer to boot up.

Zia looked at Charles.

“I called Dad.. and I think by now he’s having the authorities arrange a search team, but I doubt that they will get here on time... alam mo naman kung gaano kabilis ang sistema ng mga police... esp in this local area... “ zia said frustrated...

“We just have to do our best if that is the case... “ charles said. “I’ll call Dad again, maybe we can arrange for our bodyguards in manila to be transported here, baka mas mabilis pa yon kesa sa ma-organize ang search team ng mga police... and we need Tito Andrew to do one of his miracles right now...”

Charles took out his cellphone talked to his dad while we wait up for the computer to boot up.

When the computer boot up, the look of frustration is very much evident on our faces....

“Shooot! Why did we ever think that Josh will just simply let anyone access his things!” I said, getting more frustrated by the minute... “I slammed my fist at the hood of the car...

The computer was not just password protected... we just need Josh’s iris and thumb to access the computer!

“Arrrggg!!!! How are we going to find them! if we search the area, it will be like searching forever... and I don’t think that we have that time!”

The situation is now getting into me... I feel so hopeless... What if Chloe is in a very bad situation right now, and we can’t do anything?

“We just can’t stand here and do anything.... we have to do.... “  I said but I was cut short by a voice behind me....