Chapter 1

AN.. 

Medyo sinipag akong magsulat... kaya napaaga ang update ko.. hehehehe

anyways.. somebody asked for their ages... hindi daw naging malinaw... actually I've written some of thier ages in the epilogue of FMW... so kung hindi nyo pa nababasa ang "I love you Kuya" and "Finding Mr. Wrong" para may background kayo sa mga character... 

ok, so to clarify thier ages without giving you a hard time calculating  it ( but actually i've drafted that already.. but what the heck... :) ... )

Charles, Zia, Dyllan, Chloe, Joshua and Sky are all 19 years old, they are 3rd year college students except for Chloe who was a year behind (2nd year) because of things that will be explained later. 

Alex is 16 years old but already a 2nd year student because of her accelerations in elementary and high school.  at the FMW eilogue, I've hinted that Alex tried her best to have excellent grades and proposed acceleration to the head master, para lang mahabol ang level ni Zia. but as you can see... she fell short of 1 level, it will be furthered explained why in the preceeding chapters... 

So guys,,, please read carefully,, there may be some details that you missed, for you not to understand a few things in the story

and  also.. please read the author's note... natatawa na lang din kasi ako minsan na I've obviously  clarified some things, and then itatanong pa sa comments... hehehehehe. I know, nakakatamad minsan basahin ito,, i understand.. but i think you can also understand na hindi ko na rin sinasagot yung mga tanong na sinagot ko na... 

well anyway... again... let's just enjoy ourselves here... pasensya na sa drama at meron ang lola nyo ngayon.. hahahahaha!

anyway.. I just want to leave you this chapter before I have my vacation..... sympre saan pa ba... kundi sa.........BAGUIO!!! hahahahaha! sige ikakamusata ko na lang kayong lahat kay Charles at Alex.. hehehehehehe! 

Peace and have a significate Holy Week ahead ... :)

Chapter 1

4 years later.

Dyllan

And the crowd went wild!!!!!

I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!! WE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!!

Nakatulala pa rin ako sa ring, not believing what had actually happened! For the past two years that we have been competing with Yin Yang University here in Hong Kong , we’ve always been finishing 2nd to them, because of the fact that most of their players are bigger than us, and height disadvantage to this game is a major downpoint, at hindi lang yon, masyadong magugulang mga players nila. Ang pinaka panlaban lang namin ay agility and tactics. That’s where we have our secret weapon - Charles, our strategist and the brain behind every play.

We were down by two in the last 10 sec on the game and they have the ball.  The crowd are already celebrating their victory, that’s our problem with the home court advantage. But our team was never discourage about that because we know that we are being cheered at the same time at our home university na naka live stream kami ngayon, and I don’t want to disappoint them again for the third time.

Yin Yang University are all up to their feet. They thought that the trophy is already in the bag, makikita mo sa mga mukha ng players na kampante na sila na mauuwi nila ang trophy… but Charles and I have come up with a tricky plan in case of emergency.. well, I guess the time came when we really have to get it out of the bag, and this is it! All we have to do is execute the play and the rest is up to luck!!! Good thing is, they’re already distracted, hindi na nila mamamalayan ang ibang mga pangyayari. INTIMIDATION IS THE KEY… how do you intimidate your opponent? By scaring them of course! We have   device a tactic wherein a certain player will wear a red cat eye contact lense with matching fangs and fake drool… lalapitan nya yung player na may hawak ng bola at gugulatin, once distracted then Charles will grab the ball and pass it to me and I will shoot it in the 3 point area. It should be executed real fast or else it will fail.