Chapter 25/Epiloge (10 Years Later):

Author's: I KNOW, IT'S HORRIBLE. I'M SORRY.

Anyway, thanks for wasting your time reading this and everything.

I'm glad I finally finished writing my own fanfic but it's sad that it isn't all too good.

Much love...

-Tracy.<3 xx

One Direction was actually in the process of writing an album and was going to tour for a little while.

Being with Harry meant a lot of shit but as we said on our wedding day, it was worth it. We loved each other and we had such a lovely mix match family.

Liam and Danielle had two kids who were boys and named Mark and Matthew and they were actually twins and quite mischievous. Liam had begun to produce some music while Danielle didn’t work because well, she didn’t need to.

Louis and Eleanor had some of the cutest kids ever. They had 4; 3 girls and one boy; Lily, Emily, Sophia and Jack. Lily was the oldest, Jack was next, then Sophia and then Emily and they all were only about a year and a half apart. Louis sang a few solo songs but hated doing it on his own so he quit that and helps Liam produce while Eleanor models a little but barely.

Zayn and Perrie had one little girl who they named Ava Grace, they had quite a few animals though. Zayn tried solo too but hated it just as much as Louis and now, he just wrote songs for a few people and even helped judge on X-Factor a few times while Perrie continued small gigs with Little Mix.

Niall and Chelsea had one kid of their own so they had Marcus and Lucas and they got along so well and were so handsome. Harry and I were named the godparents of Lucas of course. Niall and Josh opened a music store to help kids learn how to play guitar and drums and Chelsea never bothered with work.

Harry and I stuck with just Nicole who we were ever so grateful for. Harry managed a few years of solo but stopped when he realized it just wasn’t fun anymore and he writes for basically anyone who is someone now and it’s quite lovely. I never bothered with work either. Nicole was 16 now and she had a boyfriend for about a year now and we all love him - all as in everybody - he was sweet and I would be content with my baby marrying him many years in the future.

Our mix match family was one now. We all hung out and did things together just as much as we used to. My life was a dream and every single day I worry I'll wake up but in moments right now where I'm lying in Harry's arms in bed after a long night and he's whispering in my ear how beautiful I am and how much he loves me...I know I'm not and I know I'm living the life so many want.