Chapter Six:

*Author's note*

Enjoy.

-Tracy.<3

It’s been a month since Nikki had first met Harry and they connected immediately just like a father and a daughter would do. At the moment Harry, Chelsea, Nikki, Sam and I were all at the pool. Sam and Harry were tossing Nikki around in the water and she was just having the time of her life while I occasionally took pictures and watched.

It required a lot of talking into but I did agree to Harry being with us at the pool and possibly exposing my daughter to the world. I was a little stressed out about what would happen and even just being on Twitter there were trends of Harry being with these people nobody knew and pictures but I knew Harry could handle himself and that I could too so hopefully, my daughter won’t have to go through too much and nobody would be suspicious of any of us.

“Brooklyn, mind taking a picture?” Harry called from the pool, when I looked up Sam, Harry and Nikki had stopped for a moment and Harry had Nikki on his hip and Sam to his side.

“Yeah, sure,” I tell him and tell them to smile and take a few pictures, “Okay!” I tell them and they return to their game.

“They go together so well,” Chelsea tells me, looking at the picture on my phone screen.

“They do, even Sam looks good with them, it’s like a family,” I tell her, zooming in on my daughter’s face and smiling.

“Well, you kind of are,” Chelsea tells me, laughing a bit.

“I know,” I tell her and laugh with her.

Nikki only said she looked like Harry once or twice but since she was 2, she didn’t think anything of it. It was usually a simple 'Mummy, I have curly hair like Harry!' or 'Mummy, I have green eyes like Harry!'.

“Mummy, come in!” Nikki’s demanding voice shouted and I groaned, looking over at Chelsea who was smirking.

“Take some pictures for us, yeah?” I ask her and she nods. I stand up from the chair and walk over to the pool, sliding in.

“Mummy, throw me with Uncle Sam and Harry please,” she begged and I nodded, we began throwing her around just as they were doing previously only to be interrupted by Chelsea’s voice.

“I want a picture of you all smiling! And then just Harry, Nikki and Brooklyn,” she tells us and I take a deep breathe, even though I know I’ll appreciate the picture of us three later.

By the time we left the pool it was 1 and we were going to go grab lunch from McDonald’s then all go take a quick nap before going out to dinner. Harry would be recording almost all next week so he was getting some time with us in since we haven't spent much time apart since I introduced Harry to Nikki.

When we got back to my apartment I gave Nikki a quick bath and then let her go to sleep, Sam went to shower next, Chelsea and then finally myself. When I laid down in my bed and plugged in my phone I noticed I had a text from Harry.

Harry: Thanks for letting me come, I know that today changed your life very much but thank you and I love you and Nikki. I’ll be at your place around 6 to get you all, okay?

I hated when he said he loved us because the way other people heard it wasn’t the same as it meant to me and even him. When he said he loved me, he means it and when he says he loves Nikki, he means as if he were her father…which he is.

Me: It was going to have to happen sometime and we love you too, see you later.xx

I set an alarm on my phone for five o’clock so I would have time to get Nikki and myself dressed. Harry was being a gentleman and taking Gemma, Sam, Chelsea, Nikki and I out to an expensive dinner as a family and it was very much appreciated but that also meant a lot of time getting ready.