Chapter Fifteen:

Author's: Mwah! ;*

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” everyone shouted after singing Happy Birthday to Nikki. She was quite happy right now. It was a large party for a 3 year old but what can we say? My friends, my family, Harry’s family and friends, it was just destined to be a bit large.

I hated that since it was Nikki’s birthday, it meant Harry would be leaving in less than 2 weeks for tour and he was already packing up. He told Chelsea and I that we could stay at his house while he was gone and I took up the offer because I was running short on my own money so using his house would be a good idea anyway. I already knew that I was going to hate how empty our bed was going to be but I tried to not think of that, for the few nights I had left with him I would focus only on his arms around me.

---

Harry walked through the front door of our house, holding something in his hands with a huge smile. Why was he happy? Tonight was our last night together.

“Why are you so happy?” I ask, watching Nikki run up to Harry and wrap her small arms around his legs.

“Well, being the perfect boyfriend and father that I am,” he pressed a kiss to Nikki’s head and sat down next to me on the couch, pecking my lips, “I got my princesses tickets to the first show!” he exclaims, finally handing over the tickets, “Well, I’ve had them but I wanted to surprise you,” he explains, pulling Nikki onto his lap.

“So we get to see you longer, daddy?” she asks.

“A little longer,” he tells her and she nods.

“You are perfect,” I tell him, laughing lightly.

“I know,” he chuckles, kissing me again.

*next morning*

“Daddy told me to wake you up, mummy!” Nikki shouted, climbing onto the huge bed, “Mummy! Get up!” she shouts again, crawling on top of me causing me to groan.

“I’m getting up!” I tell her, yawning and stretching.

“Hurry up!” she tells me, disappearing out of the room.

At least I won’t be alone at the concert. Parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, girlfriends and some friends were going to be there and we were taking up a good part of one of the first sections.

I rolled out of bed and put on pajama bottoms and going down the stairs, still a bit tired.

“Morning, princess,” Harry smiled at me from the stove. I grunted in response and sat down at one of the barstools, lying my head down on the counter, “You can’t be tired!” he exclaims, setting something in front of me. I look up and see a plate of pancakes and bacon.

“Thanks,” I mumble, taking the fork from his hand and pouring syrup all over my pancakes.

I notice that it’s 9 in the morning which isn’t that early but considering Harry and I stayed up late doing…well, that…9 was too early.

Once I finished, I put my plate in the dishwasher and pecked Harry’s lips and kissed Nikki’s head before going to take a shower to wake myself up and to slowly start getting ready for the concert.

I spent about an hour in the shower before finally getting out and wrapping a towel around my head and body and standing in the steam of the bathroom for another good five minutes.

“Babe,” Harry called, making me jump, “You’re taking forever,” he whines, opening the bathroom door.

“I’m sorry, I was just trying to wake up and I had to shave,” I tell him, I ignore him basically eye raping me.