Chapter 24 (Another Year Later):

Author's Note: How was your day, guys? Much love.xx

-Tracy.<3

Attending Harry’s last concert…God, it was insane! Everyone was there for them and it was hard to hold our tears in but we decided to not cry until it was ‘necessary’ and for the time being, enjoy our boys’ last show. They were doing the same, they were hurting a little and as Harry’s wife I could tell. I was so proud though…it was strange that the reason he left me was to do what I’m watching as his wife and mother to his daughter tonight.

Everyone knew it was the last show. It’s been said, announced, everything...and I think everyone was curious if they were going to have a goodbye speech or just be done. There was going to be a speech at the very end of the concert which is now.

“Okay, okay!” Zayn called for everyone’s attention.

“We need to say a few things but first, please remain quiet during this. Don’t scream, shout, wave anything around…stay quiet and we’re encouraging filming this, okay? We want everyone to be able to see our goodbye,” Louis said, his face pained when he mentioned it being their goodbye. Surprisingly, the place got very quiet.

“How do we even start this?” Niall chuckled nervously, “Uh, honestly…best damn years of my life and it’s because of you guys,” Niall tells them, they clap quickly, “You all are so amazing and perfect, honestly, you mean the world to us,”

“Six freaking years…” Liam sighs, “It’s been insane, you know? Absolutely insane,” he wiped a tear from his eye, “And, you guys really did make the best years of my life so far. I never had friends and now…I’ve got friends all over the world!” he exclaims, everyone going aw at his friends part.

“I never expected it to be this big,” Zayn admits, the boys nodding in agreement, “When I went to X-Factor I never thought I was creating such a life for myself by going. I never thought I was going to be paired up with 4 of the best lads in existence and be in one of the biggest boy bands ever…it’s, pardon my language, but fucking insane,” Zayn chuckles, everyone laughing a bit.

“It’s like you all are our family. Yeah, there’s been bumps in the road but that’s what happens with family! You stick together no matter what happens, isn’t that right?” Harry asks, looking over at the section with his family and friends, “It’s been insane, so insane…and I’ve loved it. Every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year have made me smile and enjoy my life even more than I thought I ever would,”

“So many little things - hey!” Louis laughed at himself, “Anyway, sorry, so many small, tiny details could’ve changed what and who One Direction is. It’s been perfect, really. You girls and guys have made our lives better than we ever could’ve even imagined. Honestly, I think you could expect more from us one day…maybe not as big as we are now but hey, who knows? Maybe we’ll write a new album and hit just one last tour when we’re a bit older,” Louis stops and wipes his tears, “We love you so damn much, you’re the reason we are here on this stage and saying our goodbyes after 6 amazing years. Thank you guys so much for everything you’ve given us,” his finishes.

We all were crying now, there was no way we weren’t going to and we were crying rather hard but after a few minutes when everyone – including the boys – caught their breath and were fine they began singing…

“I thought I saw a girl brought to life

She was warm, she came around, she was dignified

Showed me what it was to cry

You couldn't be that girl I adored

You don't seem to know or seem to care what your heart is for

But I don't know her anymore

There's nothing left, I used to cry

My conversation has run dry

That's what's going on

Nothing's fine I'm torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed

Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed

Into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn

You're a little late

I'm already torn (I'm already torn)

There's nothing left

I used to cry

Inspiration has run dry

That's what's going on

Nothing's fine I'm torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed

Lying broken on the floor

Illusion never changed

Into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn

You're a little late

I'm already torn (I'm already, I'm already torn)

Torn

Oh torn…”

It’s like they wanted to break everyone’s hearts even more but they were all now standing in a line, shoulder to shoulder, wiping their tears and laughing at themselves. They stood there silently for a few more moments, letting everyone scream and shout through their sobs.

“Louis Tomlinson,”

“Liam Payne,”

“Zayn Malik,”

“Niall Horan,”

“Harry Styles,”

They paused for a moment before speaking again,

“We,”

“Are,”

“One,”

“Direction,”

“Goodbye,”

They bowed and gave each other hugs, thanking the fans a billion more times and left backstage.

I didn’t even want to think of the mess it was backstage but I knew in about 5 minutes, we’d be thrown out to it.

Backstage was a mess. So much crying and it hurt quite honestly. Everyone back there was so fucking sad and that included myself and Nicole, she understood by now what her father’s job was and how important he is to music and what not.

“Fuck,” Harry sobbed into his mum’s shoulder, he was so sad…a lot sadder than I expected. We stayed backstage longer than usual seeing in there was nowhere to go after this and everyone needed to cry but we did eventually get home.

Harry immediately went upstairs and Nikki went to bed herself because she had school in the morning.

“Babe,” I sighed, sitting next to Harry on the bed, he was softly crying now, “C’mon, don’t be sad. Be happy that it all happened,” I tell him, wrapping my arms around him.

“I-I know,” he hiccups, standing from the bed and stripping off all his clothes, “Shower?” he asks me, holding out his hand.

“Of course,” I tell him, giggling as he helped me strip out of my clothes and carrying me to the bathroom.

*Author's Note: I did Torn bc basically every other fanfic uses Forever Young and idk I wanted to be different.cx