Chapter 15 - She's On The Hunt

~ ~ Chapter Fifteen ~ ~

The smug grin stayed glued to my face as I leant back in my chair, arms crossed over my chest casually while the class was cracking up with laughter. Our teacher was blowing a gasket at the front of the classroom while he tried to call in some kind of order, but it just wasn’t working for him.

Poor guy, I almost felt bad, but his bright red tomato face was hilarious – oh and Peter’s bright red furious face was classical too.

Who knew that one simple little foot being stuck out in front of someone would trip them up, flat on their face like that?

“I'm going to enjoy ripping you to shreds little girl,” he snarled lowly so only I could hear and the few other wolves in this class.

“Good luck with that one,” I smirked cheerfully up at him as he towered over me, but I refused to be intimidated. Heck, if Saxon couldn’t intimidate me, I doubt any other wolf has a chance.

“I don’t need luck,” he growled.

“You will need limbs though,” and I nodded in the direction behind him where a furious looking Chris was storming up the aisle between the desks. Don’t ask me why he is even here because this isn’t even his class.

Peter frowned for a slight second before glancing over his shoulder at where I had nodded towards, and his face was met by Chris’s knuckles. Smashing him directly in the nose and spraying blood across the desks and chairs besides him.

Gross, but, “Whoop! Go Chris!” I fist punched the air as I sat up in my seat properly and laughed, “Knock him dead!”

The laughter that was going on ceased immediately at the sight of a fight between the new school bully and the old one. My vote is on Chris winning.

“You have no idea who you are messing with,” Peter growled menacingly, trying to scare Chris, but he doesn’t know who Chris is – he’s Creepy Chris, no one can scare him.

Chris’s eyes narrowed as he looked Peter up and down before a small smirk spread across his face, “A dirty dog?”” he growled lowly.

“Ooooh,” I cheered loudly, still wearing the huge grin on my face. Apparently wolves don’t like being called dogs...something about them being a lesser breed or some crap. I don’t get it though; a payout is a payout no matter what the word is.

Saxon didn’t take too well to being called a gorilla ages ago....I wonder how he would have reacted if I called him a dog though? I should try it out one day.

Peter lunged at Chris, a clenched fist flying forward, but CC was quick on his feet and dodged the crappy attack with ease. That didn’t stop Peter from sending another punch in his direction though, one that landed on the side of Chris’s face.

I was jumping up and out of my seat before I even registered what I was doing and charging forward at him. No one hurts anyone in my pack and gets away with it, I don’t care who they think they are.

Somewhere in the background, I was vaguely aware of the teacher shouting at us at the top of his lungs while the students all backed up against the wall. None wanting to be caught in the crossfire as I used an empty chair as a step up while running, and flew through the air to land on Peter’s back with a loud thump.

I groaned slightly, but gripped onto his shoulders, wrapping one arm around his neck to get a secure hold on him while punching the back of his shoulder with my free hand and let me tell you – it hurt, a lot. He was made of bricks or something else just as insane!

“Get off me!” Peter roared as he reached over his shoulders and grabbed a hold of my arms, yanking me off of him with ease and half throwing me to the ground. My head bounced off the hard flooring and pain shot through my skull immediately, but I still managed to climb to my feet knowing it would all dull down in a minute or two due to our fast healing.