Chapter 30 - She's On The Hunt

Dedication is for Explode because she is an amazing writer and she left me the most outrageously amazing message on my wall which literally made me speechless for a bit (much to certain people's amusement) <3

~ ~ Chapter Thirty ~ ~

Walking up the stairs two at a time, I muffled the giggles that wanted to erupt as I thought about my surprise attack that I was getting ready to do. Grant was just walking out of his bedroom and a grin lit up his face as he saw me and I watched his mouth open up, but I quickly motioned for him to zip it again.

Frowning, he closed his mouth and watched me walk past as I made my way down to the last door of the hallway on the left - Chris's room. Grinning back at Grant as I stealthily wrapped my hand around the doorknob and slowly turned it; cringing as I heard the small sounds it was making and hoping Chris didn't suddenly become a light sleeper.

Pushing it open enough for me to sneak through, I poked my head in first and looked around his dark room, seeing the big bulge on the bed under the covers that his body was making. With one last grin to myself, I took a running start for his bed, knowing I had to time this perfectly if I was to succeed. Leaping up off the ground and flinging my body on top of his, as I let out a warrior war cry and landed with a heavy thud.

Chris cried out instantly, groaning a little as he sat up pushing me to the side and almost off his bed. My hands flung out to grip onto anything and within the next second, his big hands were shoving me off the rest of the way with a scowl on his face.

"Damn it Eva, what's the point of you joining another pack if I still can't get a proper sleep in!" he snapped and I sat up to look at him, a grin permanently plastered on my face now.

"Awww, I know you love me CC," I chuckled and climbed back up onto his bed, "And I’m here because I knew you would have been sleeping, plus, I was bored. Do you know how lame Saxon's pack is? Seriously, they never do anything fun - apart from that bonfire because that was actually pretty cool, but that's it."

A pillow was flung at my face and I didn't duck in time before it smacked me, "Uncool CC, uncool," I mumbled while attempting to throw it back, but the boy’s reflexes were extremely quick - even when he first wakes up.

"I do know how his pack runs, I use to be a part of it up until not long ago," he grumbled, flopping back down on his bed and letting out a loud and irritated sigh, "I just wanted to sleep!"

"But I'm bored, you need to entertain me," I performed my best whining tone and watched him cringe slightly.

"Never do that again," he warned lowly and I laughed as I folded my legs underneath me.

"Agreed, but only if you get up and entertain me; what’s the point of a best-friend if he is boring?"

"What's the point of a best-friend if they don’t let you sleep in?" he counterattacked my sentence.

Narrowing my eyes playfully, "That's exactly what best-friends are for, now come on lazy bones, up and at them!" And I clapped my hands loudly and enthusiastically, only to receive another hard shove from Chris that sent me flying backwards off the bed with a small scream.

Groaning as I laid still, the back of my head throbbing faintly, "I'm injured! I'm injured!" I dramatically began to shout out, refusing to move.

Chris groaned before throwing a pillow down at me.

"CC!"

His face was suddenly over the end of his bed, looking down at me, "What has Saxon done to you? It's like he has broken you or something...where's the off switch until you get fixed?" he smirked and I glared at him.