Midnight pool

Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes

***

Amelia-Rose

It's been a month and me and Jason have been hanging out every weekend, we both work in the week but spend weekends together, he'd stay over mine and we'd cuddle and there has been the occasional kiss, but our relationship has stayed as very very close friends, he tells me he loves me and he'll wait for me as long as it takes, and I feel bad like I'm leading him on, but I guess he just wants me to be as happy as possible. My feelings towards him have grown greatly. But I'm still in a mind state of not completely trusting him,like he's hiding something I just don't know what.

My brothers love Jason, they talk to him when he's over and invite hi for meals. They say and I quote 'He brought back old Amelia.' It's true I guess my mood swings have gone down, I'm rarely angry any more, I smile and don't have a stone cold expression, my voice has become softer. I'm not Mia who my own brothers were afraid of. I'm Amelia. 

I had woken up and decided to go for a run, which is what I'm doing right now, running through the park, with my head phones blasting 21 pilots. My mind traces away from Jason to Liam.

Liam comes into the dinner everyday and get's a coffee. He's become one of my best friends including Sarah a girl who also works in the dinner. Me and Sarah go shopping talk about boys and stay over each overs. She's my best friend and I love her. Liam is not fond of Jason, but as long as I'm happy he is.

When I reach my house I go upstairs straight to the shower, after I get out I dress in some blue jeans, a white v neck, a knitted grey cardigan and boots that reach my knees. I grab my bag and phone, deciding I should walk to work.

I leave taking my time walking though the park, when I reach the dinner I'm greeted by the lovely smell, I go behind the counter putting my bay under the till and put the apron around my waist.

"Hey lovely." Greets Sarah kissing my cheek.

"Hey gorgeous." I giggle.

"So what did you do last night?" She starts up a conversation.

"Nothing much, just hung out with Chaz. You?" I reply.

"Eh not much." She replies flipping through her magazine. I giggle at her and turn to the till when the little bell above the door goes off.

"Hey Rose." Liam greets me, he knows my names Amelia but he likes Rose more cause he's the only one who calls me it.

"Hey Liam. Coffee?" I question smiling at him.

"Do you even have to ask?" He chuckles, I giggle and go do his coffee. When I come back I hand him his coffee.

"Thanks flower." Liam jokes. The bell goes again and I look up to see Jason who has a load of scary men behind him. He spots me and walks over with a smile that I love. I hear Liam scoff.

"Hello princess Lia.." Jason smiles at me, I smile back.

"Prince Charming."I greet with a giggle at our inside joke. Jason's grin widens. We're interrupted by Liam clearing his throat. Jason glared at him, they never got a long, they always tried to make each over jealous.

"Well, I've got to go flower." Liam smiles at me, I give him a small smile and he leaves glaring at Jason.

"I still don't get why you're friends with that asshole." Jason hisses.

"Your just mad cause he's only an 'asshole' to you." I grin at him.

"No I'm mad cause he wants whats mine." He states looking at me. I glare at him.

"What do you want?" I ask bluntly. Jason ignores my glare.

"I'm picking you up when your shift ends." He states he leans over the counter and kisses my cheek. I purse my lips trying to cover my smile. He chuckles at my failure and winks leaving the shop with his scary gang who I forgot was there.

"You two are cute." Sighs Sarah, who was just flipping through her magazine still not looking up, I laugh at her and carry on my shift.

**

After my shift finishes I hug Sarah goodbye and go outside waiting for Jason. I look at my watch and see he's ten minutes late. Oh well, he'll be here soon.

After waiting for an hour I huff and stand up from the bench angry, how could he stand me up like that. I angrily kick a can on the street and start stomping my way home, as I'm walking, I start muttering angry stuff about him, he can be such an asshole.

I start walking past the lake near the park, when a voice whispers in my ear.

"I'm not that bad am I?" I turn around and glare at him.

"I was waiting for an hour!" I huff at him.

"I said I'd pick you up I didn't say where." He snorts in my face. This angers me further.

"You did know you're ass isn't a hat right?" I retort and spin around walking away from him.

"Hey" He grabs my hand turning me around.

"I'm sorry." I look in his eye and all I see is honesty.

"I was planning this." He tries to clam me down, he pulls me to the lake which has been lit by fairy lights. I look at the lake in awe. dropping my purse and walking closer, Jason walks behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Wanna swim?" Jason asks taking his top off.

"What?" I giggle. "It's freezing in there." I state staring at his abs. He chuckles and pulls my chin to look in his eyes. I blush and giggle a bit, I'm suddenly lifted.

"Hey no. Jason no put me down." I scream giggling. I hear him chuckle then suddenly I'm surrounded by cold water. I gasp as my head come to the top of the water. I hear Jason laughing his ass off. 

"You butt munch!" I scream pulling my wet hair out of my face. Jason laughed even more. I felt his arms wrap around my waist pulling me into him. I open my eyes and see his face inches from mine. His laughing died down.

"I was in a dark place before I met you, then when you walked into that restaurant, it was like the sun was finally coming out after a month of rain." Jason whispers to me, I search his eyes for any trace of lying, but all I see in love and honesty. 

"You're the only light I've ever known, you've changed me Amelia." Jason whispers in my ear, he pulls back to look in my eyes to see my reaction. And for the first time I realized I'm falling for Jason. I pulled him into a passionate kiss. When I pulled back I he smiled at me and I whispered our romantic word in his ear that sent shivers down his neck.

"Cool."

He pulled me into another passionate kiss while we where floating in the lake.