Spontanious

Amelia-Rose

I'm working at the dinner right now behind the till I started working here 4 days ago and I fit right in, the dinner is dead which I guess is good cause I'm not in the best mood, I haven't heard or seen Jason in 5 days and it's starting to get me a little down, which is surprising, I mean I didn't think I'd grow attached to him, I mean I even tried avoiding him, so why do I miss him? He's just a boy. Still it wouldn't hurt to text, we went on date for crying out loud.

I run a hand through my hair in frustration.

"Excuse me?" I hear a boys voice trying to get my attention.

"Sorry." I laugh looking up at him, He had blonde hair and incredible blue eyes, he was hot, but he wasn't Jason. He clears his throat seeing my obvious checking him out.

"Sorry." I repeat blushing slightly, I hear his cute chuckle.

"It's fine beautiful." He winks at me, causing my blush to increase.

"What can I get you?" I change the subject.

"Just a coffee please." He smiles at me. I smile back and go get is coffee, when I come back I hand him the coffee and he gives me the change.

"I'm Liam by the way, you must be new here, I've never seen you before." He smiles at me again.

"Yeah haha, it is that obvious." I laugh, he chuckles at my response.

"What's your name new girl?" He asks cheekily.

"Rose" I purse my lips.

"Well Rose you looked a little sad back there, here's my number if you need a friend." He winks at me and slips me a note as if we're in school, before I can reply he walks off without a word. He's not Jason. I sigh at inner me, who's Jason again? I battle.

***

Later on I finish my shift and decide to walk home and stop by the park, I love parks they remind me of mum and dad, they both loved nature, I sit on a bench and pull out my phone looking at the photo i have saved of them. I wish mum was here she would know how I felt about Jason, she new me better than I knew myself, I told her everything. I miss them so damn much.

"Penny for your thoughts." I voice startled me. I jumped and turned to see the devil himself. Jason.

"Oh hi." I mutter looking my phone and putting it back in my pocket.

"Don't seem to happy to see me will you." He smirks and sits next to me. I look at him sideways not in the mood to talk.

"Hey what's wrong." Jason says with concern turn softly grabbing my chin and facing him. I give him a confused look.

"The light in your eyes is gone, why are you upset." he asks softly.

"How did you?" he cuts me off again may I add.

"I knew you Amelia-Rose." He smiles softly.

I don't care that I haven't seen him in days, in that moment all I need was to feel wanted, I didn't care if I looked vulnerable, I buried myself into him arms which he quickly wrapped arm me in a protective manner.

"And if I know you correctly, you don't want to talk about it?" He questions slightly, I nod my head in confirmation.

"Let's play truths then." He suggests. He doesn't wait for my reply and asks me a question.

"Do you have any obsessions right now?"

"Last movie you watched?"

"Ever had a rumor spreed about you?"

"Las thing you purchased?"

"What's you're astrological sign?"

"Favorite color?"

"What song makes you happy?"

Jason carried on to ask me silly little questions about random stuff for a few hours, some of them were in depth and I feel like we learn't so much more about each over that we didn't know before. So enough my mind was off my parents and my trust in Jason grow, as well as my feelings, this boy is breaking down my walls one by one. It was getting dark and we were still sat on the bench, looking at the little lake across from us.

"Come on. I'll drive you home." Jason offered standing up stretching out his hand. I didn't object and got in his car, we soon arrived in front of my house and my brothers were still not back from 'work.' I turned to Jason.

"Thanks for earlier and for the lift." I look at him.

"No problem." He smirks. I slowly get out the car and turn around back to him and I close the door, I walk up the drive way to my house but I turn when I hear him unroll the window and call out to me.

"Be ready at 8." He drives off leaving me startled and a little bit excited.

****

It was ten to eight and I was looking at my outfit in the mirror, and I caught the eyes of the girl starring back at me. This girl was different to Mia that had been around a month ago, aggressive angry Mia who didn't let anyone in was replaced with this girl. This girl is soft and kind, she has light in her eyes that hasn't been there for years, she's... happy. This girl is slowly loosing those walls she built. This girl is Amelia-Rose.

I thought she died ages ago. The only person who can bring her back to life is Jason.

I sigh and smooth out my high wasted skater skirt and black crop top, threw my hair into a messy ponytail. I put on my black converse and grab my phone walking downstairs. When I reached the bottom step there was a knock on my door. I rushed over and opened it to a smiling Jason.

"Wow you look beautiful." I quickly set out the house turn around and shut the door locking it behind me, so he doesn't catch my blush. I feel a hand slip into mine, causing my heart to flutter, Jason pulls me round and kisses my blush, causing my blush to increase. He chuckled and pulled me to the car opening the door for me and shutting it lightly after I step in.

We soon reach the destination after a silent but comfortable ride. When I step out of the car I see that Jason has taken me to a carnival.

"Oh my god, I love carnivals!" I exclaim with a grin as Jason stands next to me, he pt's his hand in mine again. 

"Oh my gosh!" He exclaims loudly making me turn to him with confusion.

"Are you smiling?" He questions with fake surprise. His face turns to his own smile. I slap his chest and smile again.

"Yeah I'm imitating you."I remark. Raising my eyebrows at his own smile.. He chuckles t my comment. I try to start walking to the carnival but he pulls me back by my hand. and puts a hand round my waist pressing me to his body. His other hand holds my cheek. He looks at my eyes then to my lips then back at my eyes.

"What-" I feel his warm soft lips on mine I take a second then react and kiss him back. My hands find his shoulders then his hair and pull him closer if it's possible. The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. We pull back and look at each over.

"I'm sorry we're in a parking lot, but I know you don't like big romantic gestures." He grins sheepishly.

"Eh it will do." I shrug jokingly. His eyes light up.

"Cool."

***

I'll update later on as well whoop