A date?

Jason

I heard groaning next to me, and felt someone struggling against my arms. For god sake.

"Stop moving." I groan.

"I need to pee." I heard a sweet voice whisper guilty. Amelia!

"Oh sorry." I whisper back releasing my grip on her, I feel her get up and hear feet pad away from the bed. I lift myself up into the sitting position and rub my face. I glance at the clock on her bedside table, it flashes 11 am. Hmm 11 and no calls? Everything better be ok with gang. I hear someone shuffle into the room and look up. Amelia is standing with her hair in a messy bun and my shirt just reaching her thighs, giving me a great view of her legs. I hear her clear her throat and my eyes connect back to hers, she's blushing by my obvious checking her out.

"You shouldn't be here." she whispers avoiding my eyes. Okay not going to lie that hurt.

"I know your brothers-"

"No not them, you just shouldn't be here, with me at all.. just leave." She snaps still not looking at me.

"I'm not leaving you Lia ever-"

"I said don't call me that." she snaps, her eyes turn dark and she looks at me with so much anger?  

"Look is it something I did-"

"No, look, I don't need you or your 'help', constantly knowing what I'm doing. I don't even know you, so just leave me alone!"she shouts at me, now that was a kick in the balls.

"Fine then bitch." I spit at her. My anger taking over, I can't control what i'm going to say now.

"I only felt sorry for you're depressing ass!" I snap, I see a flash of hurt in her eyes put its soon replaced with anger.

"What did you just call me" she challenges.

"Which one depressing or a bitch." I spit as I shove my shoes on and stand up from the bed. Suddenly she launches herself at me. Her force makes us both fall back onto the bed,  shes pinning me down sitting on my waist, while in surprise she punches my right cheek and my head snaps to the side. I quickly compose my self and grab her hands before she hits me again. I flip us around so I'm on top.

"I am not a bitch." She seethes through gritted teeth. Even though she's angry I can she the pain behind her eyes, I really got to her there, there must be a reason behind her freaking out like that. My face softens, she takes that moment to get out of my grip but I'm faster, I pin her down again. she turns her face away from mine and clenches her jaw.  

"Look at me." I demand. She just keeps her head turned and her nostrils flare. I sigh and soften my voice.

"Princess, look at me." I say quietly. She takes a deep breath and turns to face me, her face is hard and sour but her eyes hold something else.

I carry on, "Look I know you don't need my help, clearly you have quite the swing on you..." I confess as I feel my cheek throb. The corners of her lips turn up a bit. And I smirk.

"But even if you wont admit it to me or yourself, you're hurting, and I don't like it. Look I know I maybe came off a bit creepy-"

She snorts. "A bit!" She exclaims.

"I'm not leaving you until you go on a date with me, and if you still think I'm a creep and want me to leave you alone." My jaw tightens and my face goes hard. "Then I'll leave you alone." I finish and look at her.

"A date?" She eyes me skeptically. I nod, after what seems like forever she huffs.

"Fine" She sighs. I smile a real smile not a smirk this time. 

"Always one step forward, two steps back with you isn't it?" I question smirking.

"I like to keep them on their toes." The corner of her lips turn up as she replies.

"Them?" I question raising my eyebrows. She scoffs in response. 

"Get off of me." She struggles and I smirk at our position.

"Nah, I like this." I wink at her. She raises her eyebrow.

"I swear to God-" She get's cut off by my phone ringing. I wink at her again and then lift myself off her and pick up my phone.

"What?" I question into my phone. Watching Amelia as she goes over to her mirror to redo her hair, even in the morning she looks beautiful.

"Boss?" I hear Seth snap. My face turns hard.

"Excuse me ?" I raise my voice, catching Amelia's attention, she mouths to me asking if I'm okay. I simply nod my head.

"Sorry, I-i didn't mean to snap it's just we need you're help back at the warehouse." Seth stutterers.

"Okay." I reply bluntly and hang up the phone.

I go behind Amelia who is facing the mirror again, I wrap my arms around her waist. I kiss her neck and I feel her shiver then stiffen, I found her weak spot!. I smirk then sigh.

"Well I gotta go." I spin her around and take off the top she'swearing. She quickly tries to cover herself up.

"What the hell." She snaps glaring at me.

"Well, I couldn't leave without a top now could I? It'd be awfully chilly."I smirk. I scan her body.

"I'll pick you up at 8." I wink at her and leave.