Harvey.

Jason

I slammed my hand against the tree after she was gone, for fuck sake why'd I have to screw it up! She wont want to talk to me again! I punch the tree again and a pain shoot's up arm, why am I so stupid! I'll go over there tonight and apologize, properly with her favourite flowers, I never want her to fear me again. My thoughts are cut off by my phone.

"What." I snap into the phone.

"Boss, Harvey's here, he wants to talk to you." I clench my fists, I'm not in the mood for this today.

"Fine I'll be there in a minute, watch him, don't let him move, understand me?"

"Yes Boss."

I hang up the phone and huff in annoyance, I rub my face with my hands to try and release the stress. Harvey is only around for bad reasons, he's going to plan something and I know it, I've got to be ready, cause I have a bad feeling.

****

I walk into the warehouse with my head high, I get respectful nods of everyone I walk past. When I reach my office Jazz is standing outside.

"Are you grading?" I question already pissed. Who in the hell puts a girl in charge of grading one of our biggest threats, no I'm not being sexiest.

I've never harmed a girl and never will, and I will not be responsible for their death. That's why I never put any of the girls deliberately in harms way without back up. 

"What do you think I can't handle it?" She questions narrowing her eyes at me.

"No I think you shouldn't be here alone." I hiss at her, she slumps her shoulders.

"Sorry Boss..." She trails off.

"Not your fault, take the rest of the day off." I insist and turn around to my office door, walking in not waiting for her response. When I stepped into my office I was greeted by two men in suits and between them Harvey.

"Ah Jason so nice of you to join us finally!" His eyes were narrowed and he had a sick smile on his face.

"So nice of you to grace your presences." I sneered at him.

"Oh I'm sorry did I interrupt something?"  He twisted, leaning forward.

Bingo, I knew what he wanted, and he's not going to get it.

"Just on a mission, I guess." I stated bluntly, giving no indication that I cared about what he was going to bring up.

"Oh yes! Amelia-Rose, what a beautiful prize." He taunted trying to get a reaction out of me.

I shrug me shoulders and purse my lips. My fists clench behind my back.

"I guess she's hot, not much to her." I stated bluntly hoping to loose his interest. He raises his eyebrows at me,  he doesn't quite believe me.

"So you wouldn't mind if I got my hands on her then." The side of his mouth turned up into a smirk. My eyes turned cold.

"Oh contrary, I'm a bit busy with her at the moment and I'd appreciate if you didn't get in the way." I said in a deadly tone, he squirmed under my cold glare. But regained his posture. His two men stepped forward, I turned my head and raised my eyebrows at them, Harvey raised his and hand they took a step back.   

"Do you love this girl Jason? Is that what you're hinting at? I wonder how you'd feel if something happened to her." He taunted, I needed to decrease his lead and now. My jaw let tight as said the next sentence.

"In love? No, I don't love anyone or anything, she just purely a game to me and nothing else. The idea of love makes me feel sick"  He looked a taken back by my answer, it came out coldly and easily believable. Because it was true... that was before I met her anyway.