Party

Amelia-Rose

I pulled away from our kiss to catch my breath. I pressed my forehead to Jason's, his hands gripped my waist and my hands were tangled in his hair. We were breathing heavily, our chest rapidly moving up and down. I look at Jason through my lashes, he was already looking at me. A smile broke out on my face causing me to bite me lip, I didn't want to look like the joker! I heard a grunt.

"I'll bite that lip in a minute." Jason warned. I shivered and stared into his green eyes. The perfect moment was ruined by my phone ringing. I heard Jason groan, I reluctantly pulled  back and answered my phone.

Phone call:

A: Hello?

I answered not really paying attention, all I could focus on was Jason staring at me.

C: Mia, where are you?

I instantly recognized Chases' voice, he sounded worried which brought my attention on him.

A: I'm just at the park...

I trailed off, sneaking a peak at Jason seeing him smirking at me. I blush deeply.

C: Oh right, well come home, you know how worried we get, you can't just leave like that!

Chase starts to shout, bringing my attention to him.

A: Sorry..

I mumble looking down ashamed, I feel Jason's grip tighten on my waist, he pulls my chin to look at me, he raises his eyebrows asking if I'm okay, I give him a reassuring smile.

C: I know, I'm sorry babe,come home yeah? love you..

I hear his instant regret.

A: Okay, love ya.

Jason's grip on me tightens, I hiss in pain.

"Jason you're hurting me." I croak out.  I look in his eyes and they've gone dark.

"Who was that?" He questions ignoring me.

"Chase." I feel his grin tighten, I hiss in pain and claw at his hands.

"Why'd you say you love him?" This wasn't Jason anymore, I could feel the marks already forming under his fingers. I looked back up and in Jason's place was Brandon. I couldn't breath my chest felt like it was caving in on me, I started to shake uncontrollably. I used all my force to push him off of me. I ran as fast as I could not looking back at him. But I heard him call my name.

******

I slam my front door open and was greeted by three pairs of worried eyes. I run up to Kyle, who already has his arms open for my embrace. I berried my head in his shoulder. He strokes my hair in a rhythm. Slowly my breathing goes back to normal.

"Anxiety?" He asked all ready knowing the answer. I shyly nod slowly sitting up.

"It will get better, I promise." He lies to me and we both know it. But at that time it was a lie I needed to hear.

I knew I'd never truly be 'better' it was just something I had to learn to deal with.

"I know." I whispered back a lie. He gave me a tight smile.

"You okay?" He asked. No.

"Yeah, just something I need to learn to live with." I conformed. I heaved myself up and slowly headed up to my room. I jumped on my bed with a 'uhmp' I closed my eyes and slowly started to relax. I jumped when my hone started ringing. Why is everyone calling me today? I groan.