NETFILX

Amelia-Rose

It had been a week since mine and Jason's carnival date, it was the most fun I'd had in years. We went on rides and roller coasters, ate cotton candy and played the set up games. and now it had gone back to him not showing his face for  week, me wondering why I'm so sad about it, wondering why I care and then questioning why I'm getting involved with a boy again. But I know even if I wanted to push Jason away now, I wouldn't have the strength, he's slowly becoming a bigger part of my life than I expected.

I've been texting that Liam guy during the week as well, he's sweet and has asked me go do on a date with him, but I only see him as a friend, I'd feel guilty if I went on a date with him because well, he's not Jason. I as much as I'm scared to trust Jason, I can't help but feel like I really like him. I've imagined being his girlfriend, and I can honestly say I'm not ready for that yet.

Right now I was lying on my bed on my bed in sweats and a jumper playing on my phone. I had showered but I felt like having a lazy day. 

I stood up and flipped my head over pulling my hair into a messy ponytail, I jumped hearing a knock on my window, I turned around to see a smirking Jason holding up a bag of sweets and a pizza. I giggled to myself and walked over to the window opening it and letting him in.

"To what do I owe this pleasure." I smirk turning to face a grinning Jason.

"Well, I wanted to take you on this big romantic date that would make you fall hopelessly in love with me." He smirked while I look terrified.

"But then I realized who I'm in love with, Amelia-Rose, and remembered she doesn't do romantic, the only way to win her love and is food and films." He grinned.

I stood there speechless with wide eyes and jaw open, he's 'in love' with me, he just said that so casually, what the hell! He loves me, and said it like it's not big deal. My face must how given away how scared I was about it all cause he carried on talking.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to come off so deep, I just wanted to tell you without freaking you out, cause you haven't known me for long, but it's true I love you, and I'm not expecting you to say it back, I'm not asking you to commit and be my girlfriend, I promise I just had to let it out. And please say something, or at least move your face." He rambled on.

He rambled on scratching the back of his neck, I closed my mouth and swallowed, I wasn't going to say it back he was right and I wasn't going to be his girlfriend, but I will not lie about the butterflies that erupted in my stomach. I eventually looked u at his worried face.

"You're an idiot." I laughed shaking my head and uncrossing my arms. He relaxed and smiled small. I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. I pulled his arm towards the stairs and went into the living room turning on Netflix. We sat down on the couch and cuddled into each over, we decide on watching finding nemo.  

After a few hours passed we were on our third film, cuddling throwing food at each over and laughing at stupid things. When a question randomly entered my mind, I couldn't stop myself before it blurted out.

"What made you want to get to know me? Like what made you want to take me on dates? out of all they girls in the world."

His answer was short but sweet. My head was in his lap and he looked down at me, he looked intensely in my eyes.

"I just wanted to be round someone who would make me a better person." It wasn't soppy romantic, he didn't flatter me in compliments, to seem like a I was perfect and everyone would want to be around me. Cause he knew I wasn't perfect and me him. He told me the truth, the truth that flattered me more than any compliment ever could.

I pulled his head down to mine and placed a soft kiss to his lips. I grinned and whispered a word into his ear, that seemed to become our safety net.

"Cool."

****************

Short one again sorry