I lost my brain to him.

Paris pov.

''I prefer this one.'' Amy picked a yellow helmet, matching my bike pannel.
''Fine.'' We were purchasing some new accessories for the race.
''Hello, Paris!'' Uh-oh. The same guy eh? How many times do I have to face him.
''Hello Mr. Whatever! '' I couldn't face him. I know I am mad, but I couldn't focus on this Racer.
I could see him getting hurt a little. But he quickly changed his expression.
''Oh! Someone is trying to be rude? So what's up? For whom you girls are buying these? Don't say you are going to gift me.'' He raised his hands.
''That's none of your business mister. And never ever dream of me gifting you.''
''Fine. So how are you, Amy?''
''I am good. And these are for- for..'' Amy looked at me, and I rolled my eyes.
''...uh- for Peter.'' She amiled sheepishly.
''Hmm... Wish Mr. Dawson luck''
I raised an eyebrow.
''Luck for loosing.'' He threw a pair of gloves to my side, and I rightly caught it. And I made it fly to his side, in anger. But he moved away. A nice time for him
''You have no job? I mean, you are a so called racer. At least you should be spending time for your brainless fans, hot chics and those press people, who are soaked in money.'' The entire store was looking at me. They stared at me like escaped from some mental asylum. Amy's eyes were wide. But Noah was pleasant, cool and neutral.
He pulled me by my hands and walked me out.
''What are you-'' He cut my statement.
''Look! Firstly, don't behave like this. It spoils your own image. Secondly, I know why you are behaving like this. Trust me, Paris. You are the best rider. I read your history. Money power and man power stopped you. But Paris, don't give up.'' I was frozen. The world believed that it was my fault. But he didn't. He was different.
''Paris, Amy has my number. Any time, any help just don't forget to call. I will be there for you and I am there for you. Bye.'' He just moved.
''Paris!'' Amy shooked me.
I nodded, but my mind wasn't with me. I lost my brain to him.

You are the best rider.

I am there for you.

...

...