Brain eating bugs.

Please do comment. Those statements encourage me.

Paris pov.

''Paris, are you mad? You wanna participate in that race eh?'' I nodded sternly.
''Paris, it's not fair. You are banned.''
''Amy!'' I shot up in anger.
''I wasn't banned for a reason. I wasn't banned for my riding style. I was illegally banned in the name of harmone tests. I was asked to return back my medals. You know the pain? No. It is easy for you to say something, be on my shoes and see.'' Amy was frozen in shock. I've never spoken like that to her. She was my everything. I took a deep breath.
''Amy, I I am- I didn't mean to'' I was stammering.
''You have to participate, Paris. There one chance for you to reveal the truth. If you win, you are the highlight. Rewrite the history!'' She threw herself into a hug.
I hugged her back.

...

We surfed the Internet about this race. ''Paris, coffee?'' I shook my head and Amy sipped her coffee. I grabbed my dark chocolate bar and took a bite. It soothed my thoughts. ''Uh-oh!''
''What's it Amy?''
''The game reserves equal participation for men and women''
''Do we have a problem in it?'' She nodded, scrolling down.
''Look, the women enrollment are over and...'' she scrolled down.
''And... today is the last day for enrollment.'' Okay! You must be expecting my heart to jump out of my mouth. But no! I have a crazy brain eating bug, inserted in my brain.
''Amy'' I called her, chewing my chocolate.
''Mm?'' Her eyes were fixed on the laptop.
''Check for men entries'' she scrolled and shook her head again.
''Umm... two more entries left.''
''Huh! Done.'' I stood up and stretched my hands.
''Awesome. I can't enter the race for women. At the same time, luckily we have a place for men''
''Luckily? '' she cocked an eyebrow.
''Me, a man'' I shrugged.
''Paris?''
''Yes?''
''Are you alright? Did you bang your head somewhere?'' I shook my head and took an other bite of the dark chocolate bar.
''No more Paris, I will be Peter. Peter Dawson. The game starts!''

...

Racing Love Guns. #JustWriteIt #Sportsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें