Break the wallnut.

Noah pov.

I was viewing the tracks. I made some speed calculations and some stunts on my mind.
''Sir, the bike is in perfect condition.'' I nodded and gave the mechanic a few dollars as tips.
I touched his sleek black body, he sparkled his beauty. I grabbed my helmet and put my jackets and gloves and sat on the bike. I turned on the engine and rose the accelerator, still holding the break. With full force, I let my bull to speed up. I just rode for a test drive, I took a sharp turn as planned followed my immediate wheeling. Wheeling is my style. I quickly returned back to the beginning point.

I threw my helmet off and stepped out. She, the same girl. She was wearing a simple outfit, light makeup, but yet her soul attracted me. Involuntarily I moved towards her.
''Hi'' I waved my hand.
''Oh! Again you?'' I felt embarrassed. Wasn't she pleased to see me?
''Yeah, the same me.'' She kept her face neutral.
''Paris, everything is done. Its just the-'' Amy stopped seeing me. She was holding the entry card. What's going on here?
''Hi Amy. Is that an entry clearance card you are holding? '' she smiled.
''Hi Noah. And yes, its the entry card.'' She was totally confused and Paris gave her a glaring look.
''So?'' Before I could ask something, Paris cut me.
''You wanna know who is participating right? No me and not her! Enough?'' She gave a sarcastic smile. I love troubling and teasing this girl.
''Mhm? So, who is that silly competitor?'' I raised an eyebrow, hid my hands in my pocket and shook my head, so that my hair fell in place.
''Not silly Mister. Hold on your horses. He is my best friend, Peter. Peter Dawson! Got it?'' I nodded.
''Oh oh. Tough eh? Wish that guy no luck. Bye ya!'' I turned back and looked at Paris.
She rolled her fist into a ball and was boiling hot. Hot in both senses. Amy was consoling her.

But I sensed something different. I have to break the wall nut. Reveal Paris.